Thread: Too many Carmelo threads

Hybrid View

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Too many Carmelo threads

Can we just merge all the thread related to Melo or all the threads related to D'Antoni into one?

Sticky an "Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread" or a "Mike D'Antoni" discussion thread. Just do this for Lin, Chandler, Amare, Fields, etc. Any thoughts you got on those can be shared on those threads. This what I requested from a while ago, just would look like to see some order in the forum.

People are turning replies into threads and its making the forum look psychotic .

Just a suggestion.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Can we just merge all the thread related to Melo or all the threads related to D'Antoni into one?

Sticky an "Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread" or a "Mike D'Antoni" discussion thread. Just do this for Lin, Chandler, Amare, Fields, etc. Any thoughts you got on those can be shared on those threads. This what I requested from a while ago, just would look like to see some order in the forum.

People are turning replies into threads and its making the forum look psychotic .

Just a suggestion.

Veteran

Co-Sign.

Need to get RJ to read this and respond.

Forum is looking as hormonal and bitchy as a preggo woman these days w/ these thread outbursts.

Unfortunately I haven't had my laptop since Thursday so I can only get on here on my phone and school. Having no internet makes me weak and it sent him into a spiral of depression. Once I get my laptop back from getting a free tune-up (or telling them to give me it back because I can't take it anymore) I'll keep things in better order.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Thank you RJ We appreciate it.

Alright I got my computer back. There's been a lot going on here obviously, so I'll get back to work after sleep.