The worst duo in NY Knicks history?

knicksin60

Starter
Who are the worst two players that played on the same roster in New York Knicks history? Over the past decade I have came up with a few.

Shandon Anderson/ Howard Eisely
Moochie Norris/ Clarence Weatherspoon
Eddy Curry/ Jerome James
Eddy Curry/ Zach Randolph
Jalen Rose/ Steve Francis
Chris Duhon/ Al harrington
Carmelo Anthony/ Amar'e Stoudemire

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
This depends on how it is classified. If you are talking worst in terms of disappointment based on potential, Stat and Melo have to be high up there, but if you are talking crappiest talent, obviously that aren't, you would just go through the years and pick the 2 worst players on the roster over most of these combos, so it depends wording. Obviously Amare and Carmelo aren't the crappiest two players we've had, it's just that they are far below the expectations we had for the duo. On the flip side of that, Moochie Norris and CSpoon were not a terrifying duo for opponents, but did we really expect them to be?

KingCharles34

All Star
Marbury and Francis would still take FatMelo and Retardemire to school

With that being said, im giving a slight edge to Duhon and Harrington over Stat and Melo

Wargames

Starter
I am a little ambivalent looking at these names just because the worse case (and most likely) answer to what should be done can be seen in the past.

The knicks have been down this role before. They had Eddy Curry who was a scoring Center and put him next to Zach Randolph who was a black hole and boom they couldn't work and the knicks we're trapped with an out of shape eddy so they moved the still viable Zach.

The lesson of that was the Knicks should of course never signed Curry to that deal. But Lets say Curry had some interest around the league instead of only at the Burger Kings drive thru? The Knicks should of traded Curry and kept Zach. Zach was a blackhole but his game was there and he improved upon it while curry disappeared and regressed as a player. In time Zach has become a very important piece for the Grizzlies.

Anyhow what I am getting at is After D'antoni goes Amare. Shoot to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if say Phil Jackson becomes the coach in the offseason Amare is moved for some pieces. Teams would still take him most noticeably the 76ers.