GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

goNYgo

Rookie
Yeah right now this game should be about our players winning certain match up's to see if they can get back on track. Melo vs Wallace/Batum will show if he can get back to his scoring ways. Amare vs LA will show if he can go pound for pound with quality bigs.
:agreed: and right now it looks pretty damn good.

21 points?! :gony::gony:

wian

Benchwarmer
i expect a 30 point win minimum against this rabble !

They had better put the foot down and really kill them and make a statement. None of this soft crap in the last half and taking the foot off the peddle - i want them to really cream them and put the foot down on the accelerator !!:peace:

Knicks usually lose against bad teams so this is no different IMO. Thus will still be a quality win.

Fair enough, but the Blazers right now are playing beyond awful basketball right now. They were losing something like 62 to 35 to the Celtics at the half not too long ago. They've been throwing the ball around tonight like they're allergic to it. Most of the time, we lose to bad teams who have every scrub on their roster step up and have the games of their life against us, like with the Cavs beating us 3 times last year behind bums like Samardo or the Bobcats this year behind bench fodder like Diaw.

Kiyaman

Legend
Felton is going to drop 30 and 10 assists, LA will just murder Softeemire in the post and portland will smoke us. like all the other crap teams we play, if melo starts whining like he did last game ship him out to the first bidder! MDA is a tool too but if you have players who dont care and dont try, ship em out.

Felton & Crawful is the reason why I put up a post early this mourning of us beating Portalnd.

smokes

Huge Member
I had to wash my face, Amar'e is playing defense.

The whole team seems energized.... Lin and Anthony connecting... Anthony playing unselfishly AND getting his shots... STAT scoring and playing D... Tyson a beast as usual....

I can't get too excited but it's funny how quickly things can change.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
It all starts with defence. The better we play the more shots we will get and the more fast breaks we can start.

Its not rocket science and if we can play with effort every game then everyone will get enough shots to be happy.

I wish stat would run a pick and roll like he means it though. Actually set a damn pick so Lin can get free before you roll...

Kiyaman

Legend
woodson is benching the starters because he KNOWS how well the bench operates as well, he wants everyone to get good playing time! relax guys

A bright headcoach want chemistry from his bench players in order to be a winning team.
Having chemistry-depth coming off the bench will stop all those 3rd quarter losses

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
The whole team seems energized.... Lin and Anthony connecting... Anthony playing unselfishly AND getting his shots... STAT scoring and playing D... Tyson a beast as usual....

New broom sweeps clean. ;)

Kiyaman

Legend

I seen so many teams go on long winning streaks after firing their flawed headcoach