GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

CoolClyde

Hip Hip Hurrayyyyyyyy

WHAT A GREAT DAY! WHAT A GREAT GAME! I AM SO F*CKING HAPPY!

Coach Macaroni, the Anteater with the shitstache is gone, his ass-kissing brother and greaseball assistant is gone, and it's like a HUGE BLACK CLOUD is gone from the Knicks team. this iron-hand, "my way or the highway", in the doghouse-mentality is gone, and I feel a major sigh of relief, like I can breathe again, and enjoy my NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS!

I think the Knicks feel this vibe as well, albeit they played one of the worst teams in the league in a very bad place mentally, but the Knicks still played excellent defense, had a sh*tload of assists, and were hitting shots.

I loved the timeouts, the substitutions, and the plays throughout the game.

I believe the Knicks will begin to realize their team greatness under coach Wood Son, I truly believe this.

Thank you for the Melo-drama, asking to be traded was THE WAY to get rid of the worst coach we've every seen.

Happy days are here again!!
:gony:

portega1968

El Cacique
39 assists and 19 three pointers plus a 42point smackdown is something to be giddy about

But, 13 missed free throws and 19 turnovers shouldnt be easily dismissed... Those are the things that will kill us in close games against the good teams.

metrocard

Legend
dance_party.gif

A great game, well coached and decent min's and rest for all the players.

The only thing I didn't like about this game was the commentor Mike Breen. You can tell he wanted Melo to fail and he was struggling to keep his composure when it wasn't happening.

Everytime he brought D'Ant's name (sucking him off) he mentioned Melo not buying into his system...the funny shit was...while he was doing this Melo would score or dish off a pretty dime. It was comical because it was exposing Breen's lack of love for Melo. I don't know how many times i had to say STFU bitch!!

Even after the game he was still bitching about D'ANt but tried so hard not to sound like he was..smh, lol

He needs to get over it and be positive about what we have going forward...I really don't want to watch my Knick games with the volume on mute.

I didnt get to see the game cuz I was working but from what ive seen and heard the Blazers played some horrible defense. The way this seasons gone Im not willing to fully buy into or beleive anything. I just know that D'antoni woke up thismorning with a red hand shaped welt on his forehead... and the rickety thud of Donnie Walsh falling out of his wheel chair Rofling all the way to Fashion Ave..

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
He has been in the league he does not need a 1 game showcase.....so why risk a possible injury to a guy who has been injury prone....

What? Are you fawcking retarted? How about to show that the shoulder is fully healed and it was just the role he was playing that lead to his bad play. If he goes off for 15 points in 10 minutes of play last night we easily get a high 1st round pick or early 2nd round pick for TD23.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Alan Hahn ‏ @alanhahn Reply Retweet Favorite ? Open
SHOTS FIRED: RT @Pacers: "We have two games against New York... very winnable games" @dgranger33 postgame

Granger F**k him!! lets school this boy

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Portland has been sliding down recently, but it feels like us demolishing them caused plenty of rush moves...

McMillas fired, Camby traded to Houston, Wallace to Nyets and Crawford almost sent to Minny... WOW.