GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

unloopme

Benchwarmer
^^ haha, cmon dude....

This team is pure championship material.

We've just had the worst coach in the NBA. A toddler would have this team humming like a Ferrari in a no time.

Let's look forward to unbridled excellence now that D'antoni is gone.
I hope your right brother. I want off this damn roller coaster! :barf:

smokes

Huge Member
Right before tipoff he said to someone "it's showtime, it's showtime now"

He know what's up.

Let's hope he's ready to walk the walk now. With MDA gone there's no excuses.

We are looking good overall, everyone actually looks interested in playing basketball which is a bit of a novelty of late.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Garden crowd sounding a litle quiet right now, but the team is looking great right now I feel good right now and confident we will win tonight, in regards to d Antoni i respect him as a man and as a coach, but he was not ment for this team at all, i really do respect him for quitting and taking a bullet for the team

smokes

Huge Member
Garden crowd sounding a litle quiet right now, but the team is looking great right now I feel good right now and confident we will win tonight, in regards to d Antoni i respect him as a man and as a coach, but he was not ment for this team at all, i really do respect him for quitting and taking a bullet for the team

The team looks great but you gotta remember this is the Blazers... Who put up 75 points against the Pacers last night... This is not even like "it's the Nets" or "it's the Cavs" the Blazers are freaking awful right now... Worse than us even.

Nice to see Woodson inserting his influence in a subtle way with these substitutions.