GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

I am hopeful for something it's going to be a wrong road back to respectability. Also MSG announcers all loved D'antoni you can hear it in their analysis.

Yea they do. Tina Servasio (sp) looked & sounded like she just finished crying when she did the pregame. MDA is probably a cool dude, but he's a horrible head coach. All the talent we have there is no way we should have a losing record.

I wish him the best, but C YA...

smokes

Huge Member
Mike Woodson said the best thing a coach can possibly say.

"I know im going to be held accountable, and i'm damn sure going to make sure our players are held accountable to win."

QFT Woodson did a great job from pregame to post game everything I saw from him was great.

Knicks#7

Rookie
This has been a good day. We don't have THAT GUY on the sidelines anymore. I promise now that he is gone, I will never mention him AGAIN. Thank you, thank you, thank you, one more time, THANK YOUuuuu

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
how about u all stfu till the Knicks beat someone legit. ROFL. Just like all you Lin haters saying wait till he plays contenders. ****ing hypocrites. anyway, lets hope the knicks go on a win streak.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Lin's numbers might take a hit, but I'm certain he'd be happy to take that if it results in a long winning streak............

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Bucks keep winning games. 4 in a row now. :barf:
Kyrie Irving has seven turnovers in that game........ With a habitual penetrator like Lin or Irving, turnovers are inevitable. I'm fine with them as long as they don't become predictable.

how about u all stfu till the Knicks beat someone legit. ROFL. Just like all you Lin haters saying wait till he plays contenders. ****ing hypocrites. anyway, lets hope the knicks go on a win streak.

gtfo.gif

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Bucks keep winning games. 4 in a row now. :barf:

I honestly think they're gonna give us some go for that 8th spot. Ilyasova is balling, they traded two players who weren't even playing, and they get back Monta...who can wake up won morning and decide "I'm given 'em 40" and dammit he's gonna get close to it.

I don't see the problems that many think he and Jennings will have playing in the same backcourt. Monta is probably more combo guard than he his a true 2. There will be growing pains, but either he or Jennings could easily play off the ball, and both are dangerous.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Of course he will, His bandwagon fans on the other hand.....:thumbsup:
I'm one of his "bandwagon" fans....... (Actually, I'll be a fan of his long after people jump off the bandwagon.) And I love the fact he was working on his rebounding in that blowout....... (My favorite Lin play tonight was keeping the ball alive after a couple missed shots.) He also set a couple screens in the game. He forced some passes, but with a 30 point lead, he can try a couple of those. Yet some people will still rail on him for getting six turnovers.

He's addicting to watch because he'll always do something constructive, regardless of situation or (lack of) impact on the stats line.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
I honestly think they're gonna give us some go for that 8th spot. Ilyasova is balling, they traded two players who weren't even playing, and they get back Monta...who can wake up won morning and decide "I'm given 'em 40" and dammit he's gonna get close to it.

I don't see the problems that many think he and Jennings will have playing in the same backcourt. Monta is probably more combo guard than he his a true 2. There will be growing pains, but either he or Jennings could easily play off the ball, and both are dangerous.
This team is going to be the Bulls lite....... Steal wins on the offensive boards.