Thread: LaLa and Melo's Agent deny trade rumors

Hybrid View

Default LaLa and Melo's Agent deny trade rumors

Don't believe it. He loves this city and the team. Believe that! RT @TeamMelo7: Carmelo Anthony's agent, Leon Rose, refutes reports that Melo wants out of NY. "Total nonsense," Rose tells Daily News. "It's laughable."
    I do believe the media is trying to run Melo out of Town. This really annoys me. This is why no one wants to come to play. We got from Melooooo Meloooooo in the garden to funneling rumors that he wants to be traded.

I never believed it. It wouldn't make sense. In my opinion, Amare has been WORST. more times this year the PF position/or any position Amare is guarding gets us killed. Borris Diaw?

C'mon son

Yeah I agree but people didn't read the article what Melo said was he would rather be traded than play another year for D'antoni as head coach. If anything the media is trying to make it look like Melo ran D'antoni out of town instead of these losing streaks.

Originally Posted by Oakman88
    I do believe the media is trying to run Melo out of Town. This really annoys me. This is why no one wants to come to play. We got from Melooooo Meloooooo in the garden to funneling rumors that he wants to be traded.

I never believed it. It wouldn't make sense. In my opinion, Amare has been WORST. more times this year the PF position/or any position Amare is guarding gets us killed. Borris Diaw?

C'mon son
    The media isn't telling people to shovel **** at STAT, so people aren't shoveling **** at STAT.

The dude had 9 points and 5 rebounds a few nights ago.

But Melo is the demon spawn of satan himself.

The hatred towards him is so irrational. People have confused disappointment vitriol and blood rage.

is it irrational? this is the same guy who came to the Garden as Nugget and threw one of the silliest punches yall ever see.