New York Fans Have No Loyalty !

That's why nobody never wants to play here!
When everything is going great with our players, ya'll praise them but as soon as things go bad everyone is ready for Stat or Melo to get traded.

Stat and Melo didn't have to come to New York, this is why other teams have better fans because they fans are with them through thick and thin and in New York its off with your head as soon we lose 2 games in a row.

Wake up its the coach not the players!
Please have some damn loyalty and support our players and this team, you don't they want to bring a championship to NY!

If it wasn't for Stat starting things off we wouldn't even have the roster that we have now. With this roster we can win it all but not with this coach and the fans turning on the players, booing them, wanting them to be traded, writing them disrespectful messages on twitter isn't helping it's just a reflection on how horrible the fans are. No Loyalty!

#NYKallday :gony:

quiggle

Starter
Renaissance Man and Melo came here for the money, not because they wanted to restore pride back to the Knicks franchise and win a title. wake up. silly goose.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
And what about fans who didn't want Amare or/and Carmelo? What about those who thought that uninsured $100M/5y is much too much? Or that we gave up too much for Anthony? How can you accuse someone who didn't want Amare/Carmelo of no loyalty? Not everybody is a bandwagoner who started watching Knicks only because stars signed here...

Forrest17

Rotation player
maybe we'd have more loyalty if our team wasn't always so awful. Is a decent team that isn't scraping to get to .500 and can make it out of the first round or at least win 1 game and not get swept in a decade too much to ask?

quiggle

Starter
I wonder how many registered here during Linsanity, bought a #17 t-shirt and have now since left this place and returned the shirt back to Modells.

iSaYughh

Starter
Players show loyalty to team and city; fan loyalty to player follows.

Not the other way around. And def not the other way around when said player(s) haven't shown any.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Im loyal to the Knicks only. Players and coaches need to show me they care about the team before i show loyalty to them.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
I'm not happy until the Knicks start winning, regardless of the change in coach. Nothing to be happy about D'antoni resigning. If we keep losing who are we going to fire next? Someone buyout Dolan. I h8 that mfer

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Is this for real?

SHAT came to New York for his big pay day. The Suns offered him a lot of money, but he wanted 100 million, and the Knicks were the only ones willing to pay him that kind of money.

JELLO came to New York, because he wanted an easy championship. Now he's crying, because he realizes that championships are not bought, they're earned.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
maybe we'd have more loyalty if our team wasn't always so awful. Is a decent team that isn't scraping to get to .500 and can make it out of the first round or at least win 1 game and not get swept in a decade too much to ask?

Trust me! We'll get there soon. :)

But I doubt that'll stop the criticism. (There's round 2, EC final, and the championship game. :) )

But that's what kept us going.

Team 1st, Players 2nd, Coach last.

The teams representing NYC are suppose to represent greatness...anything less is a misrepresentation and an abomination to sports. If every team is going to bring their "A-Game" to NYC sports clubs...then we deserve "A-Game" players.

I for one is not going to waste my money and time on half hearted and/or weak teams. I will never support losers, only losers do that crap.

Kiyaman

Legend
That's why nobody never wants to play here!
When everything is going great with our players, ya'll praise them but as soon as things go bad everyone is ready for Stat or Melo to get traded.

Stat and Melo didn't have to come to New York, this is why other teams have better fans because they fans are with them through thick and thin and in New York its off with your head as soon we lose 2 games in a row.

Wake up its the coach not the players!
Please have some damn loyalty and support our players and this team, you don't they want to bring a championship to NY!

If it wasn't for Stat starting things off we wouldn't even have the roster that we have now. With this roster we can win it all but not with this coach and the fans turning on the players, booing them, wanting them to be traded, writing them disrespectful messages on twitter isn't helping it's just a reflection on how horrible the fans are. No Loyalty!

#NYKallday :gony:

u know u are talking about the New York Knicks....right? The 3rd team in the league
with the most sell-out crowds in MSG the last 15 years (23 win seasons). If that's
not Home-Court Loyalty, then Im blind to loyalty too.

Your Post make so much sense without the loyalty part, but there is something u
left out....all the NBA writers, analyst, commentators, and announcers NEVER blame
Headcoach Dantoni for any of the foolishness or clueless coaching for 4 seasons,
they all blame the Knicks players year after year....these are the NBA PR guys/gals
who influence the media. We are only fans who trust in the media....
Knicks fans and NBA fans take the media word as truth....it was the media first
who put out the trade Stat or Melo....NBA fans just followed suit.
A real Knicks fan who paid those new high prices in MSG know owner
Dolan is not trading Stat/Melo/Tyson in the next 4 seasons.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
Real Talk.......

The media is still doing their best to Justify Bum-Dantoni after headcoach
Mike Woodson 3-0 blow-outs.

The Knicks picked up a helluva lot of Dantoni-Fans (Euro-League fans) the past 4 seasons....
their thought pattern is blame the player.
This is the NBA....Wilt Chamberlain 100 points made it a Bigman game!
Dantoni small-ball style of coaching is pre-school in the NBA.