Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: MDA has Resigned as Knicks Coach

Lurker

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Let your first be your last.
    PTFO

F##k You jerk. Melo as your avatar? Talk about a loser!!!!!! Fans like you know jack. Big loser folowing another loser!!!

Your post was as lame as your mother last night.

POS!

Why do we care what a screenwriter has to say about the Knicks?

Superstar

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    Thats because there hasn't been one. Toney Douglas is the longest tenured Knick. In 08 and 09 D'Antoni clearly wasn't hear to coach to victories. That was all about burning off bad contracts, and cleaning up the mess Isaiah left us. And I can only assume that Walsh went after D'Antoni because his system could help boost player stats and raise their trade value.. D'Antoni never at any point here though had a stable team, or any assurance that this was his team to coach. Who is going to buy into a coaches system or listen to them when they all know they won't be back the next year.

That's basically the point I was making.

Originally Posted by Den318
    Melo can go sux a dik. What a loser.

Anyway, Melo will play his ass off the next few games to prove that the coach is the reason we are losing. Let me make a guess here. He will avg 27pts, 25 shots per game for the next couple of game. He will hustle on both side of the court. This will give us a "better" shot at winning, at least for the next few games/weeks/months until this loser get back to his heartless lazyass way.

/end rant

P.s. dont get me wrong, he will still shoot 40% LOL
    WTF are you ranting about????

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    Why do we care what a screenwriter has to say about the Knicks?
    Because he's a Knicks fan?

Why do we care what you (whatever it is you do) have to say?

My super reliable insider source told me everything about what REALLY happened.

Originally Posted by KBlack25

I never said you did. But what I post is my thoughts, my words.

I figured that since you copied and pasted someone else's work on here, there was something of importance in there.

But I guess it's all good, like you said, he's a fan and these are fan forums.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    I never said you did. But what I post is my thoughts, my words.

I figured that since you copied and pasted someone else's work on here, there was something of importance in there.

But I guess it's all good, like you said, he's a fan and these are fan forums.
    Nah - I post other's tweets frequently as well b/c maybe it provides fodder for discussion...

I haven't been on in a while, I will from time to time just post an article b/c I found it interesting or well written and it's on the Knicks.

Originally Posted by KBlack25

Im glad you brought that up because not a single person here gives a f*ck what you have to say.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    To quote a wise man: even the sun shines on a dog's a$$ every once in a while. Translation: Anybody can beat anybody on any given night. Remember what Kobe said when asked about J. Lin before that Friday night game??? Lemme tell ya: "Jeremy Who???" So we won a beat a couple good teams. BIG EFFIN DEAL. We lost to more bad teams during the same run. And after the media put a target on Lin's back, it was over for him. I get it. DO YOU!!!!

To quote Kobe : He doesn't need my advice he scored what 40pts on us! (when asked what advice he would give to Lin)

To quote Kobe : A lot of heads should be rolling in the league for missing Jeremy Lin - that includes scouts and General Managers - and the LAKERS. ( national article - his statement to the country on Lin going unnoticed )

Originally Posted by Martin101
    F##k You jerk. Melo as your avatar? Talk about a loser!!!!!! Fans like you know jack. Big loser folowing another loser!!!

Your post was as lame as your mother last night.

POS!
    LOL your so mad, at a reply on a forum, on a website, by a stranger. Damn bro go get some priorities

And by the way you f*ckin idiot, my mom said you weren't that good either

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    Yah and playing teams like the wizards, raptors, jazz, and the kings had nothing to do with the 7-1 record...

GTFO ive never seen such a lisuy coach get this much support. Melo doesnt just turn to **** over night.

The guy has been getting progressively worse over years ~ see Nuggets and change in philosophy.

See 15-20+lbs of fat gained over time. Do you guys even realize that as his body goes - so does his ability to sustain and compete @ a consistent level?

Originally Posted by kinein
    The guy has been getting progressively worse over years ~ see Nuggets and change in philosophy.

See 15-20+lbs of fat gained over time. Do you guys even realize that as his body goes - so does his ability to sustain and compete @ a consistent level?
    Don't feed the troll, Kinein.

Originally Posted by kinein

Didn't notice that when he was destroying the Celtics in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by munco
    I've lived in NY for 12 years but the Knicks haven't been fun to watch in a long time. Linsanity made the Knicks exciting to watch.

How can you state there's not good chemistry by watching the Knicks lately? Melo started not running the plays that were called and then would get miffed when he didn't get the ball. You'd say that's good chemistry?

Evan Turner had a great game, but the kid had been playing great and he was the #2 pick in the draft last year. The kid could become a great player. What about Taj Gibson getting 8 offensive boards and 13 rebounds total in just 25 minutes of play? You can say part of that was the Knicks needing to play help D but no way does that explain the Knicks not even boxing out half the time in that game.
    look the reason the knick's lose games isn't chemistry. Its reasons like not Doubling Lou Williams after he gets hot, or like you said letting Taj Gibson get rebound by not boxing out, or not fouling pierce when he has done that same dagger three to the knicks for a few years now.

Chemistry is an issue but its not costing the knicks games the same crap that always cost the knicks games are costing them games.

Also on another board I had to go deep into with a philly Fan. Evan turner is their version of Gallo and he is definitely improving since he got into their starting lineup but what he did to the Knicks is far from the norm for him. Fields has so far had a better career than Turner, But yeah lets say he continues to tear up the league. He would just join Kevin love in that group of players who discovered how nice they were playing against D'antoni's led Knicks.