Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 287

Thread: MDA has Resigned as Knicks Coach

  1. #106
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Under .500 with as much talent as is on this roster you gotta go
    and I think we're out of the playoffs and the bucks just re-tooled to make their run...

    Also that quote means tyson, lin, baron, amare, jefferies, and novak were likelly pro D'antoni. I am really interested to see where the battle lines are.

  2. #107
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    you're probably right, iSaYughh . But I'm so delirious right now it dosen't even matter. lol my bad, and thanks for the correction
    All good! Enjoy your day in the sun...I truly hope to be joining you, lol.

  3. #108
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Wargames
    and I think we're out of the playoffs and the bucks just re-tooled to make their run...

    Also that quote means tyson, lin, baron, amare, jefferies, and novak were likelly pro D'antoni. I am really interested to see where the battle lines are.
    Melo

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Team




    edit -- when Melo gets lonely, Dolan can be summoned to that side, too.

  4. #109
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    any news on Walsh's reaction? all he did down the drain now.

  5. #110
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Melo

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Team




    edit -- when Melo gets lonely, Dolan can be summoned to that side, too.
    Yeah, Melo is going to be on Revis Island after this.

  6. #111
    Member Papajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Apocolypse Now

    Sell the house, sell the car, sell the kids. It's all over. Bring back Isiah. Here begins another 10 year drought. Too, too bad.

  7. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    “Dolan is blaming the coach,” said a source with knowledge of the Knicks’ locker-room dynamics. “Tyson [Chandler], Baron [Davis], A’mare [Stoudemire] – guys who came to play for Mike – or that system – are pissed. [Jeremy] Lin isn’t happy either.”


    You guys are hilarious. Every player except Melo had D'antoni's back. Let's just watch Melo iso and scored 40 pts and lose the game. Nobody is going to be playing hard because nobody will believe in Melo. Stephen A Smith is a fukin retard always on Melo's dick.

  8. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by kinein
    Sad day for the Knicks. This is going to have a negative impact on the knicks players that had bought-in and were fully behind D'antoni.

    Run & Gun offense probably gone - but at least it gives D'antoni haters and Melo supporters a chance to see it all put on a Melo focused offense.
    Indeed a sad day. Firing or "forced" resignation of D'antoni only takes care the symptom of the problem and the easiest way out. I think Melo knew about this or he wouldnt make that statement earlier about staying in NY....just guessing tho.

  9. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This gives Dolan 1 day, tonights game to see if Melo belongs, if not there may be big news tomorrow.

  10. #115
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CLYDE
    This gives Dolan 1 day, tonights game to see if Melo belongs, if not there may be big news tomorrow.
    Howard is apparently getting traded before tomorrow's deadline.

    The huge silver lining looming is if we packed Melo for Howard.

  11. #116
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    Indeed a sad day. Firing or "forced" resignation of D'antoni only takes care the symptom of the problem and the easiest way out. I think Melo knew about this or he wouldnt make that statement earlier about staying in NY....just guessing tho.
    We go 7-1 with Melo out, 2-8 when Melo comes back...and MDA is the problem?

  12. #117
    Member lookgrabpull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I hope everyone can get over this quickly. It was necessary. I didnt expect it so fast but whatever.

    Players need to put everything behind them and move on and try to get along, otherwise no coach can save this team.

  13. #118
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by blahwoop
    “Dolan is blaming the coach,” said a source with knowledge of the Knicks’ locker-room dynamics. “Tyson [Chandler], Baron [Davis], A’mare [Stoudemire] – guys who came to play for Mike – or that system – are pissed. [Jeremy] Lin isn’t happy either.”


    You guys are hilarious. Every player except Melo had D'antoni's back. Let's just watch Melo iso and scored 40 pts and lose the game. Nobody is going to be playing hard because nobody will believe in Melo. Stephen A Smith is a fukin retard always on Melo's dick.
    Lol Melo has never not made the playoffs and never had a 6 game losing streak, im pretty sure he isn't a loser.

  14. #119
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Lol Melo has never not made the playoffs and never had a 6 game losing streak, im pretty sure he isn't a loser.
    Yeah you're right

    7-1 without Melo

    2-8 once he gets back

    Melo clearly not the issue.

  15. #120
    Member jrdrny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by BachaCho
    Alright i just read up Mike D antoni on wikipedia to see how fast people updated the info and it says former head coach of NYK etc and he announced his resignment, but then it says this?

    "Events surrounding allegations of criminal sexual conduct from his prior engagements as a volunteer youth basketball coach ultimatley lead to his departure."

    WTF LOL thats funny its obviously not true
    What if it is.......................

    and what if the team tanked the season to fire him and in reality are the best team in the world. lol ( then i woke up, from my day dream lol)

Similar Threads

  1. Steph on the Knicks via Twitter
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Feb 18, 2012, 22:53
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 11, 2011, 03:36
  3. Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2010, 09:39
  4. ESPN's take on NY
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2009, 09:44
  5. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 11:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •