In the midst of the madness, another rumor that gives us hope (D12)

iSaYughh

Starter
Well they should trade Deron Williams ASAP then because he is as good as gone.

Yup. But this is a time to rejoice in a victory for Team Dolan, which notably includes Melo and people rejoicing D'antoni's resignation.

Let's not suddenly start worrying about the team and what's best.

chupchup

Rookie
Personally I think he probably just made a deal with Orlando to play the season and have them work out a trade in the off season if he asked.

Wargames

Starter
He is gone the rumor is the lakers, clippers, and nets are in the runnings. One of those teams will get him by tomorrow.

smokes

Huge Member
Dwight Howard Confirms He'll Sign Opt-In Before Deadline
Mar 15, 2012 1:35 AM EDT

Dwight Howard has confirmed that he will opt-in for the 12-13 season in an exclusive interview with RealGM's Jarrod Rudolph.

Howard will formally sign the paperwork in the morning on Thursday.

"My soul, everything I have is in Orlando. I just can't leave it behind."

Over the course of Wednesday, Howard appeared to be indecisive on his wishes for the 12-13 season in the face of a possible trade from the Magic. The organization informed Howard they would seek a trade if he couldn't give them an assurance of his desire to remain beyond the current season.

"I have gotten some bad advice," said Howard. "I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn't deserve none of this."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ell_Sign_Opt_In_Before_Deadline#ixzz1pASwrm38

So looks like he is staying. Deron trade incoming tomorrow? Or do the Nets think they can actually hold onto him another year?

Poor Nets...... :lol:

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
"I have gotten some bad advice," said Howard. "I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn't deserve none of this."

I for one am impressed with his grammar....