Martin ready - now

newmove

Rotation player
Whether it's scrimmage or regular season, forward expects a lot from Nuggets

By Chris Tomasson, Rocky Mountain News

October 12, 2004

Kenyon Martin says he always gives "110 percent." If Monday's practice is any indication, even mathematicians might have a hard time arguing.

It was a routine scrimmage, but the Denver Nuggets power forward played with so much intensity, you'd have thought there was an "NBA Finals" logo stuck to the floor. When a call didn't go his way, he scowled at a member of the Nuggets staff who was playing the role of referee.
>>>

newmove

Rotation player
Hopefully that 'something' would teach k-mart to pay some respect for the team of New York :twisted:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
The knicks should try to re-aquire Nene. The don't have enough minutes to keep him there. camby got a huge contract, K-Mart is a lock at the 4. The team is looking at Nene whether or not to resign him. IT should try to parlay KT for Nene. Just a thought.

newmove

Rotation player
Another forward? We're packed with forwards and guards already, we should go hard for big men. And as of KT for Nene trade... How it would look like if we'll go for it? First IT is talking about trading Kurt, then he's making him a co-captain and right after that he gets rid of him...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I Welcome the suggestion of anyone who thinks Nene can't play centre. He played centre last year to spell Camby. I'll glady take someone that is young and can score down low...Nene can. Plus if a "true center" comes along you still have Nene at the 4. Just a thought. Yeah, we have Sweetney, but he can come off the bench. I know I may ruffle a few feathers, but that's life.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/nene/index.html?nav=page

newmove

Rotation player
But that means we STILL have to go for a true center, doesn't it? See, our problem is that we're not focused on improving our weakest position but instead we're looking forward for forwards.
I agree N can play center BUT he's still a forward. Same with Kurt. To deal with Big Ben, shaq and others we need a REAL center. Of course if we want to tae over that matchup...