Does Jeremy Lin have a reason to be afraid?

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
I started watch NBA, because i very like Cinderella story. I think knicks make amazing job in team strategy and media, because Jeremy Lin is something good.

Yes, Lin can't run like Rondo, and yes Lin can't dunk like Rose, But Lin have one thing who dont have Rondo, CP, Rose, and mass NBA players. This one thing is Basketball IQ.

And for me great pleasure to watch, how play smart guy agains best atlethes in league.

-I started watch NBA ==> I started watching NBA

-because i very like Cinderella story ==> becaue I like Cinderella story very much

-I think knicks make amazing job in team strategy and media, ==> I think the Knicks did an amazing job ............ (handling the media? riding with the media hype?)

-because Jeremy Lin is something good ==> because Jeremy Lin is rather valuable. (is such a good player)

-But Lin have one thing who dont have Rondo, CP, Rose, and mass NBA players. ==> ...............................

-how play smart guy agains best atlethes in league ==> ..............................

smokes

Huge Member
I started watch NBA, because i very like Cinderella story. I think knicks make amazing job in team strategy and media, because Jeremy Lin is something good.

Yes, Lin can't run like Rondo, and yes Lin can't dunk like Rose, But Lin have one thing who dont have Rondo, CP, Rose, and mass NBA players. This one thing is Basketball IQ.

And for me great pleasure to watch, how play smart guy agains best atlethes in league.

Sorry, Rondo CP3 and Rose do not have basketball IQ?

Benchwarmer

2012: I knew exactly what you meant! And, I agree that it's a pleasure to watch the Knicks, and that Lin is something good, indeed!

:gony:

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
WTF are you smoking man? Hes not a great player, hes a good player. If Lin is great then what is Kobe or Lebron or Durant? Great times 2? And hes easily the best defensive guard to play for dantoni huh, not Shumpert, not Raja Bell, not even Douglas, but Jlin whom Parker, Jennings, Deron, Rose , all lit up? U dont know squat about ball.

Just different standards dude.

To me there are many great NBA players now. Truly!

Do you know how good they must be (and must have been for a long time) in order to earn them a spot in NBA?

So they are all good players to me. And whoever shines a lot in this kind of competitive world is a great player. :)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Agreed.

He is becoming the leader of this team. It's strange though, because he's basically a rook and he commands that kind of respect. Turning the team around and being able to handle himself in crunch time will do that i guess..

And he can grow into an allstar caliber player.

This is Jeremy Lin's team. He's running the offense and getting everyone involved.

Benchwarmer
Agreed.

He is becoming the leader of this team. It's strange though, because he's basically a rook and he commands that kind of respect. Turning the team around and being able to handle himself in crunch time will do that i guess..

And he can grow into an allstar caliber player.

:agreed:
It's his personality. He does it quietly and humbly. Though, I caught (for the first time) his hand signals last night to get the players closer to the hoop. He's so likeable (to me) and the team can only get better. There's a lot of talent there, and the excitement level is tremendous.