Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back

Very well put, my friend.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Danny Granger tweeted "We have two winnable games coming up" & for the clueless souls who don't know... our next two games are back to backs vs the pacers starting today. we need to pound these guys by 42. Yes thats very unlikey but we need to take it to them for that tweet

Alan Hahn (@alanhahn)
3/15/12 9:49 AM
SHOTS FIRED: RT @Pacers: "We have two games against New York... very winnable games" @dgranger33 postgame

The message disappeared after the knicks heard about it, with carmelo telling MSG Network "well see im glad you told me about it"

here is the link

http://www.thewindyapple.com/2012/03/16/danny-granger-takes-shot-at-knicks/

For you lazy bums who dont like to read hears the video links

http://www.msg.com/videos/carmelo-anthony-post-practice-315-1.85582

http://www.msg.com/videos/amare-stoudemire-post-practice-315-1.85589

THIS GAME SHOULD BE GOOD

P.S GREAT GAMETHREAD CRAZY

Last edited:

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Great thread as usual my dude!
Well, like KingStarbury already pointed out...we find out what we really got as a team moving forward after these 2 games. I hope Granger's tweet made it on the bulletin board.

If anything the All-Star of his team should've tweeted that which is Roy Hibbert, Granger sux and is just a spot up shooter nowadays. He is in no place to say something like that, he sux major ass for that one.

Great thread Crazy

Kiyaman

Legend
If anything the All-Star of his team should've tweeted that which is Roy Hibbert, Granger sux and is just a spot up shooter nowadays. He is in no place to say something like that, he sux major ass for that one.

Great thread Crazy

Hibbert & Hansbro (Amundson) are the only Pacers that worry me about this Knicks WIN.
We need a 3rd ruffnect Bigman, either Jorts or Jordan to make it to the 6th or 5th seed.

Last edited:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
If i was Woodson I would print that Tweet out... blow it up... and put it on the board in the locker room.

Get mad.

Kiyaman

Legend
I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back

I wouldve rather Magic, Philly, or Boston in a back to back for Woodson 2nd & 3rd game
as headcoach....The Indiana Pacers halfcourt pressure defense has kept their oponents
under 100 points....Pacers has been winning off of their Defensive pressure & Defensive Bigmen....
the game thread poll shouldve been how many offensive-rebounds the Knicks get....total in two games?

smokes

Huge Member
I wouldve rather Magic, Philly, or Boston in a back to back for Woodson 2nd & 3rd game
as headcoach....The Indiana Pacers halfcourt pressure defense has kept their oponents
under 100 points....Pacers has been winning off of their Defensive pressure & Defensive Bigmen....
the game thread poll shouldve been how many offensive-rebounds the Knicks get....total in two games?

But that's a good test for us. Can we defend and overcome a good defensive team? Can STAT play like he did the other night against high quality defensive big men? These two games will be a good indicator of how far we have to go before we are back on track.

Off topic but anyone knows how to exceed the 10 kb sig limit? I see a bunch of people with big ass sigs that i know aren't under 10 kb, please i want a Jumpman sig that i like.

Red

TYPE-A
i got my eye on Lin.

His stat line last game was 666 with the last one being turnovers.

If I keep seeing high volume of turnovers and lax defense his days as a starter are numbered. I envision a Linsanity and his band of brothers coming off the bench running and gunning sans STAT & Melo. It's a versatile approach but may fit our skill sets.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I love Knicks Friday Night! I love RR and Knicks City Dancers! I love to watch my Knicks demolishing a bunch of scrubs that think they can make a playoff run!

smokes

Huge Member
I love Knicks Friday Night! I love RR and Knicks City Dancers! I love to watch my Knicks demolishing a bunch of scrubs that think they can make a playoff run!

The only bad part is these damn adverts... I cannot fathom how US TV networks can put so many ads in and not feel guilty :lol: