View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 6.67%

8 26.67%

9 30.00%

11 36.67%
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456782232 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

Nice thread as always Crazy, lol @ Melo gettin what he wants. No better way to put it...

That Portland game means nothing to me, we caught them at the perfect time. If we can beat the Pacers tomorrow and Saturday then I'll be impressed

Veteran

Nice Game Thread Crazy...."Mike Woodson First"

Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks will go 2-0. The Pacers are overrated. They're going to lose in the first round of the playoffs, this year.
    I thought the Pacers were overrated too....until I seen a couple of their games at
    the end of back to backs.

I really want the Knicks to win the first of the back to back to Shut-up the media....
    the Larry Bird new Pacers has been "UNDERRATED" all season....throughout this
    hectic 66 game season, the Pacers been using 11 players in their 9+ man rotation
    that co-exist at a 65% gellin level.
    The Pacers are more dangerous than the Magic in the postseason.

This is a must WIN game because.....
    All these DAMN sports-analyst and top NBA commentators has been dogging
    the shiiit out of the Knicks (this afternoon) over the Portland win....plus they
    really dogged-out our garbage-time players (who havnt seen playingtime since
    god knows when) for playing to the final seconds and to the crowd.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I thought the Pacers were overrated too....until I seen a couple of their games at
    the end of back to backs.

I really want the Knicks to win the first of the back to back to Shut-up the media....
    the Larry Bird new Pacers has been "UNDERRATED" all season....throughout this
    hectic 66 game season, the Pacers been using 11 players in their 9+ man rotation
    that co-exist at a 65% gellin level.
    The Pacers are more dangerous than the Magic in the postseason.

This is a must WIN game because.....
    All these DAMN sports-analyst and top NBA commentators has been dogging
    the shiiit out of the Knicks (this afternoon) over the Portland win....plus they
    really dogged-out our garbage-time players (who havnt seen playingtime since
    god knows when) for playing to the final seconds and to the crowd.
    Yeah the media is having a field day with the Knicks right now. We are more villianous that Dwight Howard after his flippy floppy almost costing his franchise billions of dollars free agent frenzy...

Damn, all we need right now is positivity. The Knicks enter a new era where their highly talented roster will be able to play in a much more standard system, with better substitution patterns that will allow all of our good players to show what they can do and gel properly.

poll added! Someone should definitely get away with a rep in this one.

I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back
    Very well put, my friend.

Danny Granger tweeted "We have two winnable games coming up" & for the clueless souls who don't know... our next two games are back to backs vs the pacers starting today. we need to pound these guys by 42. Yes thats very unlikey but we need to take it to them for that tweet

Alan Hahn (@alanhahn)
    3/15/12 9:49 AM
    SHOTS FIRED: RT @Pacers: "We have two games against New York... very winnable games" @dgranger33 postgame

The message disappeared after the knicks heard about it, with carmelo telling MSG Network "well see im glad you told me about it"

here is the link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For you lazy bums who dont like to read hears the video links

THIS GAME SHOULD BE GOOD

P.S GREAT GAMETHREAD CRAZY
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Mar 16, 2012 at 15:01.

Great thread as usual my dude!
    Well, like KingStarbury already pointed out...we find out what we really got as a team moving forward after these 2 games. I hope Granger's tweet made it on the bulletin board.

Great thread Crazy as per your usual.

I cant believe Granger went there. Who does this clown think he is Reggie Miller?

If anything the All-Star of his team should've tweeted that which is Roy Hibbert, Granger sux and is just a spot up shooter nowadays. He is in no place to say something like that, he sux major ass for that one.

Great thread Crazy

Veteran

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    If anything the All-Star of his team should've tweeted that which is Roy Hibbert, Granger sux and is just a spot up shooter nowadays. He is in no place to say something like that, he sux major ass for that one.

Great thread Crazy

Hibbert & Hansbro (Amundson) are the only Pacers that worry me about this Knicks WIN.
    We need a 3rd ruffnect Bigman, either Jorts or Jordan to make it to the 6th or 5th seed.
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Mar 16, 2012 at 17:44.

If i was Woodson I would print that Tweet out... blow it up... and put it on the board in the locker room.

Get mad.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3

I wouldve rather Magic, Philly, or Boston in a back to back for Woodson 2nd & 3rd game
    as headcoach....The Indiana Pacers halfcourt pressure defense has kept their oponents
    under 100 points....Pacers has been winning off of their Defensive pressure & Defensive Bigmen....
    the game thread poll shouldve been how many offensive-rebounds the Knicks get....total in two games?

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I wouldve rather Magic, Philly, or Boston in a back to back for Woodson 2nd & 3rd game
    as headcoach....The Indiana Pacers halfcourt pressure defense has kept their oponents
    under 100 points....Pacers has been winning off of their Defensive pressure & Defensive Bigmen....
    the game thread poll shouldve been how many offensive-rebounds the Knicks get....total in two games?
    But that's a good test for us. Can we defend and overcome a good defensive team? Can STAT play like he did the other night against high quality defensive big men? These two games will be a good indicator of how far we have to go before we are back on track.

Off topic but anyone knows how to exceed the 10 kb sig limit? I see a bunch of people with big ass sigs that i know aren't under 10 kb, please i want a Jumpman sig that i like.