View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0

    0 0%
  • 1

    2 6.67%
  • 2

    8 26.67%
  • 3

    9 30.00%
  • 4

    11 36.67%
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456782232 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 651

Thread: Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

  1. #16
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Nice thread as always Crazy, lol @ Melo gettin what he wants. No better way to put it...

    That Portland game means nothing to me, we caught them at the perfect time. If we can beat the Pacers tomorrow and Saturday then I'll be impressed

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,308
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Nice Game Thread Crazy...."Mike Woodson First"

    Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks will go 2-0. The Pacers are overrated. They're going to lose in the first round of the playoffs, this year.
    I thought the Pacers were overrated too....until I seen a couple of their games at
    the end of back to backs.

    I really want the Knicks to win the first of the back to back to Shut-up the media....
    the Larry Bird new Pacers has been "UNDERRATED" all season....throughout this
    hectic 66 game season, the Pacers been using 11 players in their 9+ man rotation
    that co-exist at a 65% gellin level.
    The Pacers are more dangerous than the Magic in the postseason.

    This is a must WIN game because.....
    All these DAMN sports-analyst and top NBA commentators has been dogging
    the shiiit out of the Knicks (this afternoon) over the Portland win....plus they
    really dogged-out our garbage-time players (who havnt seen playingtime since
    god knows when) for playing to the final seconds and to the crowd.

  3. #18
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I thought the Pacers were overrated too....until I seen a couple of their games at
    the end of back to backs.

    I really want the Knicks to win the first of the back to back to Shut-up the media....
    the Larry Bird new Pacers has been "UNDERRATED" all season....throughout this
    hectic 66 game season, the Pacers been using 11 players in their 9+ man rotation
    that co-exist at a 65% gellin level.
    The Pacers are more dangerous than the Magic in the postseason.

    This is a must WIN game because.....
    All these DAMN sports-analyst and top NBA commentators has been dogging
    the shiiit out of the Knicks (this afternoon) over the Portland win....plus they
    really dogged-out our garbage-time players (who havnt seen playingtime since
    god knows when) for playing to the final seconds and to the crowd.
    Yeah the media is having a field day with the Knicks right now. We are more villianous that Dwight Howard after his flippy floppy almost costing his franchise billions of dollars free agent frenzy...

    Damn, all we need right now is positivity. The Knicks enter a new era where their highly talented roster will be able to play in a much more standard system, with better substitution patterns that will allow all of our good players to show what they can do and gel properly.

  4. #19
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    poll added! Someone should definitely get away with a rep in this one.

  5. #20
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back

  6. #21
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back
    Very well put, my friend.

  7. #22
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Danny Granger tweeted "We have two winnable games coming up" & for the clueless souls who don't know... our next two games are back to backs vs the pacers starting today. we need to pound these guys by 42. Yes thats very unlikey but we need to take it to them for that tweet

    Alan Hahn (@alanhahn)
    3/15/12 9:49 AM
    SHOTS FIRED: RT @Pacers: "We have two games against New York... very winnable games" @dgranger33 postgame

    The message disappeared after the knicks heard about it, with carmelo telling MSG Network "well see im glad you told me about it"

    here is the link

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    For you lazy bums who dont like to read hears the video links

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    THIS GAME SHOULD BE GOOD

    P.S GREAT GAMETHREAD CRAZY
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Mar 16, 2012 at 15:01.

  8. #23
    Member unloopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jill Martin's Thong
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Great thread as usual my dude!
    Well, like KingStarbury already pointed out...we find out what we really got as a team moving forward after these 2 games. I hope Granger's tweet made it on the bulletin board.

  9. #24
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Great thread Crazy as per your usual.

    I cant believe Granger went there. Who does this clown think he is Reggie Miller?

  10. #25
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    If anything the All-Star of his team should've tweeted that which is Roy Hibbert, Granger sux and is just a spot up shooter nowadays. He is in no place to say something like that, he sux major ass for that one.

    Great thread Crazy

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,308
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    If anything the All-Star of his team should've tweeted that which is Roy Hibbert, Granger sux and is just a spot up shooter nowadays. He is in no place to say something like that, he sux major ass for that one.

    Great thread Crazy

    Hibbert & Hansbro (Amundson) are the only Pacers that worry me about this Knicks WIN.
    We need a 3rd ruffnect Bigman, either Jorts or Jordan to make it to the 6th or 5th seed.
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Mar 16, 2012 at 17:44.

  12. #27
    Superstar MSGhobo247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MSG
    Posts
    794
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If i was Woodson I would print that Tweet out... blow it up... and put it on the board in the locker room.

    Get mad.

  13. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,308
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I respect the Pacers, i think they're a solid playoff team. They probably will lose in the 1st round but i think they'll be very competitive. They just got barbosa, i think he'll help them some. I believe the Knicks have more talent but are we the better team? We will find out over the next 2 nights. I think we'll find out alot over the next 2 nights, i like the timing of this back to back

    I wouldve rather Magic, Philly, or Boston in a back to back for Woodson 2nd & 3rd game
    as headcoach....The Indiana Pacers halfcourt pressure defense has kept their oponents
    under 100 points....Pacers has been winning off of their Defensive pressure & Defensive Bigmen....
    the game thread poll shouldve been how many offensive-rebounds the Knicks get....total in two games?

  14. #29
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I wouldve rather Magic, Philly, or Boston in a back to back for Woodson 2nd & 3rd game
    as headcoach....The Indiana Pacers halfcourt pressure defense has kept their oponents
    under 100 points....Pacers has been winning off of their Defensive pressure & Defensive Bigmen....
    the game thread poll shouldve been how many offensive-rebounds the Knicks get....total in two games?
    But that's a good test for us. Can we defend and overcome a good defensive team? Can STAT play like he did the other night against high quality defensive big men? These two games will be a good indicator of how far we have to go before we are back on track.

  15. #30
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Off topic but anyone knows how to exceed the 10 kb sig limit? I see a bunch of people with big ass sigs that i know aren't under 10 kb, please i want a Jumpman sig that i like.

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Ford: Knicks Pitch To LBJ
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 27, 2010, 01:47
  2. 1994 Knicks Vs. 1999 Knicks
    By TR1LL10N in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2010, 15:14
  3. Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2010, 10:39
  4. Knicks @ 76ers 1/24/09 7:00 PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2009, 23:15
  5. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •