Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

portega1968

El Cacique
Diddys comeback rehab is complete. He's back

Jinxed... Hope he is not out too long, we need him big time.

But it should help the confidence of Lin not having to look over his shoulder for now. On the flipside, it means more Bibby, which I hope doesnt turn out to be a bad thing.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Looking at your sig... I'm asking myself where are all those cool Knicks commercials? Last season it was "you, us, we, now" and "then and now", a couple of seasons ago it was "you in"... and this season there is nothing! Even our pregame promos are way below those from last season (except "Big 3" and "Cindarella Man").

You're right, they've kinda taken it easy this year. I also really like this video at the beginning of the season. Big Marvin Gaye fan.

skisloper

Starter
I've said it before. The sky is the limit for this Knicks team. There is an incredible amount of talent on this team.

BTW, Lin's numbers haven't been outstanding these past two games, but keep in mind I think he played 20-something minutes in each one. Also if you go back & watch the games, he's had a bunch of assists robbed by some missed open jumpers and easy looks at the rim. Especially the Portland game. Lin is going to be a stud. The physical tools are all there.

Hope they go out tomorrow night and beat Indiana back to back. Would be great if they could get a little winning streak going here. Would also be nice if Milwaukee stopped playing over their heads. Let's go Knicks!!

right now we are not even in the playoffs......so lets not get carried away..
Bucks are playing well......so as much as we need the knicks to win we need others to lose.....as long as Woodson holds everyone accountable for defense we should be fine...with Davis out I think Shump/JR will be used in his place....Bibbiy is just too slow and ineffective on defense....
LIN's still taking charge and thats a good thing,,,,,,still need a PG leader.....Him and melo alot of love last night,,,,

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Not predicting as big a win as last night but i still think we will do them by over 10 points. Think the buzz of these past 2 games will help alleviate any tiredness.

tiger0330

Legend
Continue to play D. D will win you games even when your stars Amare and Melo shoot a combined 33% from the field. I don't know about Woody's statement about relying on Melo on Stat more, I think we will do better if we get balanced scoring and play shut down D rather than rely on Melo and Stat who are having sub-par years.

fender0577

Rotation player
I think we have a chance against anyone...Looking at it on paper anyway.

The Heat are a great team but they are VERY weak on the inside. With Tyson and a STAT who actually plays D we can shut them down inside. And with those players going offensively we can abuse them. The Heat seem like a great outside shooting team when you look at the %s however... Chalmers, Battier and Miller are really their only guys who shoot them. Wade and James have taken like twenty 3-pointers all season. Theoretically we own Miami from inside out... They are probably better defensively but we definitely match up with them.

Orlando as we know is basically Dwight Howard and a bunch of 3 point shooters who can all pass the ball. If Tyson can keep Dwight in check and Woodson can do the thing MDA never did and set a zone D to kill their 3pt threat we would be in good shape.
Me 2, i think were the deepest in the NBA.:peace:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Looking at your sig... I'm asking myself where are all those cool Knicks commercials? Last season it was "you, us, we, now" and "then and now", a couple of seasons ago it was "you in"... and this season there is nothing! Even our pregame promos are way below those from last season (except "Big 3" and "Cindarella Man").

Well a while there the MSG voice over guy wasn't even saying anything because of how bad the team was playing.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;220361 said:
Having said that, I'll add a subsequent + rep multiple choice prognosis question here.

Quote this post when replying to the following:

How many steals will the starting back court of Lin and Fields combine for tonight?

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
Six steals.

Cozy that this thread is still in use for the next game. *Kicks Back And Relaxes*

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;220361 said:
Having said that, I'll add a subsequent + rep multiple choice prognosis question here.

Quote this post when replying to the following:

How many steals will the starting back court of Lin and Fields combine for tonight?

Five steals.