Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
They love Lin at the scores table. He have at least 4 turnovers in the game but only 2 on the statsheet. :gony:

Like Gretzky in the NHL. He got assists when he was not on the ice..:gony:

Guy what is your problem, he's playing aight. list some reasons why you dislike him or else stop messing.

-Shanice

wian

Benchwarmer
I guess Lin is the real deal.

He's still doin his thing. Dudes a flat out baller.. :peace:

Exactly ! Lin Best on Court today ! He was as cool as a cucumber and iced the game down the stretch ! Who needs Mello ! hehe ! ( Sarcasm )

novaman

Benchwarmer
Lin is really hustling tonight.... rebounds, steals. He's trying to make it hard for Woodson to sit him on the bench

You got to like this lineup creativity from Woodson. Keeping the strong defensive players on the court like Shump and Smith along with Chandler, Melo, and Lin. With a 14 point 4th quarter lead and only 4 minutes to go, I wouldn't hate seeing Jeffries back in the game at some point either just to ensure the defensive lockdown.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lin's just making shots, it's some great team effort that allows him to get some space. Without screens and off the ball movement Lin wouldn't be able to do anything.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks are winning, because Mike Antoni and An Antoni got canned, and CarJELLO CANThony is finally playing team basketball. His field goals are still off, but his passing, defense, and rebounding is making up for it.

I knew Fields night was over when he talked back to Woodson.

Yeah, I hope those two can work through it though. I don't want another team where guys don't play because they're in the "doghouse" a la MDA and guys like Nate Robinson, etc.

smokes

Huge Member
SEE... When Melo starts MOVING he gets his SHOTS... When he stands still he doesn't. We have 5-6 players on this TEAM who can take win us a game in the 4th... STAT, MELO, LIN, JR SMITH, NOVAK have all showed they can score big in the 4th. NO REASON FOR MELO FANS TO BE IN A FUNK

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I hope those two can work through it though. I don't want another team where guys don't play because they're in the "doghouse" a la MDA and guys like Nate Robinson, etc.

not much for Landry to talk back... he allowed 2 3PT during that stretch. Benched:thumbsup:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Sorry that's wrong. Even Woodson was telling him to pass it.

He was over-dribbling that one possession where Woody told him to pass it (I agreed with coach there), but there was a couple of instances where Melo was getting at him to get him the ball. In those instances Lin should listen, but proceed to go about his business of running the team.