Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LOL, that means D'Antoni left unexpectedly. Learn foreign languages with Dz, only $20/lesson! Lesson 1: New York was Dutch! :teeth:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Lin is an above average player for basically a rookie but do I trust him deep in the playoffs vs Miami and Chicago, not yet he still has to prove himself against teams like that on the road but he has a bright future.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Lin is an above average player for basically a rookie but do I trust him deep in the playoffs vs Miami and Chicago, not yet he still has to prove himself against teams like that on the road but he has a bright future.

2 things.

1. he dropped 38 on the Lakers and showed up big against the Mavs, and even though he might not have those types of games due to gameplanning against him, he still showed his high skill level.

2. I feel like he's being more responsible with the ball lately. Could be Woodson, might not but either ways he's not turning the ball over as much as he used to.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
2 things.

1. he dropped 38 on the Lakers and showed up big against the Mavs, and even though he might not have those types of games due to gameplanning against him, he still showed his high skill level.

2. I feel like he's being more responsible with the ball lately. Could be Woodson, might not but either ways he's not turning the ball over as much as he used to.

I think the reason he isnt turning the ball over as much is because the help he is receiving from his teammates. Just look the the last few minutes of pacers games. Melo waved Lin off and drbbled out of the backcourt, as if he was saying to Lin, "you looked tired, just relax a bit and let me take some of the load off you." And others were coming out to meet the ball more quickly when he ran into traps or being double-teamed.

Give partial credit to Woodson and teammates for this one!

fender0577

Rotation player
LINS TO's will drop for 2 reasons.1-he's not going to handle the ball as much, because he won't be forced to play 40+ minutes a game.2-In a traditional system, everything and I mean everything won't rely on LIN creating opportunities, for the whole team, on every single play.Just my :2cents:

Defense Defense Defense...we don't be chanting that shit for nothing. Easy wins...just like I figured. And still room for improvement.Keep it up Knicks..