Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Baron strained his hamstring but Id like to strain the pelvis if Jill Martin, I'd giver her a lower abdominal pull :sperm:

The whole thing with him was either confidence or his shot just being off, im not sure which one. But he was a much better shooter his first 2 years, he just really struggled to start the season. One way or another, both douglas and bibby are down grades from Baron. I hope he can get back soon but this type of injury could keep him out a couple days or a week
Was Douglas' shoulder still bothering him?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I bet i would :sperm:

Older women is where its at, id make your algebra teacher feel 21 again :sperm:
Recently she said that one time someone asked for her ID or something because they thought she was that young, so her and 21 isn't far off.

Maybe I'll take a pic of her and show you what I get to see every Wednesday and Friday.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Probably nobody noticed it but Carmelo put some less effort for maybe a minute and Woody benched him immidiately. I'm not hating, just saying it's great how Woodson lets our guys know if something's wrong. I expect Carmelo to come out pumped and hit some big shots (3-9 is way below his level).

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Baron strained his hamstring but Id like to strain the pelvis if Jill Martin, I'd giver her a lower abdominal pull :sperm:

The whole thing with him was either confidence or his shot just being off, im not sure which one. But he was a much better shooter his first 2 years, he just really struggled to start the season. One way or another, both douglas and bibby are down grades from Baron. I hope he can get back soon but this type of injury could keep him out a couple days or a week
I'd no doubt try an pull Jill's groin bro, with Tina tickling my taint. :3some:

I honestly believe TD is hurt. I think he's keeping the truth about that shoulder to himself...which is bad because he may not be getting proper treatment on it. I still think he can play, the man was instant offense last year. It's a damn shame if you ask me.

KingCharles34

All Star
Young women wanna have - Older women wanna GIVE.. King Starbury got the picture :gony:

hahaha they also give better then young women. Not too many things better then a fat blunt and the mouth of a woman in her 40's :smokin:

Recently she said that one time someone asked for her ID or something because they thought she was that young, so her and 21 isn't far off.

Maybe I'll take a pic of her and show you what I get to see every Wednesday and Friday.

Sounds like some good bathroom material for me :sperm:

I would make her toes curl until she gets a foot fracture

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Probably nobody noticed it but Carmelo put some less effort for maybe a minute and Woody benched him immidiately. I'm not hating, just saying it's great how Woodson lets our guys know if something's wrong. I expect Carmelo to come out pumped and hit some big shots (3-9 is way below his level).
I didn't catch it, but I'm neck deep in Heinekens. But if that's the case then good, EVERYONE accountable...right?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
hahaha they also give better then young women. Not too many things better then a fat blunt and the mouth of a woman in her 40's :smokin:

Sounds like some good bathroom material for me :sperm:

I would make her toes curl until she gets a foot fracture
Speaking of her toes she was wearing a spring dress on Wednesday because of the nice weather, and one time she took her foot out of her shoe. Was hot.

KingCharles34

All Star
I'd no doubt try an pull Jill's groin bro, with Tina tickling my taint. :3some:

I honestly believe TD is hurt. I think he's keeping the truth about that shoulder to himself...which is bad because he may not be getting proper treatment on it. I still think he can play, the man was instant offense last year. It's a damn shame if you ask me.

thats an amazing 3 some, Jill and Tina at the same time
action-wank.gif

It is a damn shame about TD, as much as he struggled the effort was still there for him. Some of the fans were too hard on him

KingCharles34

All Star
Speaking of her toes she was wearing a spring dress on Wednesday because of the nice weather, and one time she took her foot out of her shoe. Was hot.

If she does it again ill wire money to u if u can get a pic

Its suppose to be real nice next week, i bet shes gonna be wearing dresses both days. I should just show up at your class and disguise myself as some type of foreign transfer student that doesnt speak english. You can just tell them that im like your visitor or something like that :lol:

unloopme

Benchwarmer

Don't forget about me RunningJ.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If she does it again ill wire money to u if u can get a pic

Its suppose to be real nice next week, i bet shes gonna be wearing dresses both days. I should just show up at your class and disguise myself as some type of foreign transfer student that doesnt speak english. You can just tell them that im like your visitor or something like that :lol:
Sadly I got spring break next week.

You can come in anyway, it's in a computer lab. She wouldn't even care.:lol: