Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everyone should know this

Two big wins and Melo seems to be playing hard on both ends of the floor. Part of me wishes he gave this effort all year but better late than never.

Originally Posted by munco
    Two big wins and Melo seems to be playing hard on both ends of the floor. Part of me wishes he gave this effort all year but better late than never.
    LOL @ the morons blaming Melo for Knicks having a crappy coach. As soon a we have a coaching change we're 3-0 and everyone is clicking. Most of us here have been calling for MDA's head for years. It's not Melo's fault MDA didn't hold them accountable and NEVER stressed D. Melo just isn't all of a sudden playing better... The team is playing better because they have a REAL coach, not a guy who runs a system that wouldn't work with 5 all-stars.

Superstar

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    LOL @ the morons blaming Melo for Knicks having a crappy coach. As soon a we have a coaching change we're 3-0 and everyone is clicking. Most of us here have been calling for MDA's head for years. It's not Melo's fault MDA didn't hold them accountable and NEVER stressed D. Melo just isn't all of a sudden playing better... The team is playing better because they have a REAL coach, not a guy who runs a system that wouldn't work with 5 all-stars.
    Anthony's still shooting badly. His made FG's are predominantly in the paint. He wasn't an offensive force under D'Antoni. and he hasn't been an offensive force under Woodson yet. In fact, much like during the D'Antoni days, it's been the role players that have been carrying this team. I will place a portion of blame on Anthony for the position we're in though. Considering the amount of money he's getting paid, he should require no further motivation to perform game in game out. For a player that hasn't proven anything thus far in this league, he does have his prima donna moments.

The OP is an epic fail on several different levels.

MDA ran practice 3 hours before he quit and 7 hours before gametime, and we played a bad Portland team on the 2nd night of a road back-to-back. The shots were the same ones we were getting under MDA, they were just falling that night.

Originally Posted by smokes
    They fired their coach, made a bunch of trades and D Rose was injured.
    Bulls are 10-3 without Rose so it was still a shocker to see them win, even after firing the coach and getting rid of Wallace and Camby.

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    If Knicks had destroyed Miami on Wednesday night, I'd be more impressed. I doubt Woodson is the right man for the job. PJax or JVG gets my vote.

That's right.

If the Knicks could defeat Miami by 20+ under Woodson, then I'll stop wishing for Phil Jackson.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Looks good, but its only 3 games.