Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: LOL Unlucky Brooklyn Nets

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default LOL Unlucky Brooklyn Nets

    Deron Williams has confirmed that he will not opt-in as Dwight Howard did with the Magic on Thursday.

    "I will not op-in," said Williams. "It's not monkey see, monkey do."

    Williams also said that he wants to retire with whichever team he commits to in free agency.

    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Pretty much, unless D12 tells Deron he's gonna sign there in 2013, the Nets are done. Sorry fellas!

  2. #2
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Nets gon' be nets.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Now that they have Gerald Wallace...can they convince Deron to stay?

    Lol, doubt it.

  4. #4
    Member Sons of Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Now that they have Gerald Wallace...can they convince Deron to stay?

    Lol, doubt it.
    LOLLL

  5. #5
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    As funny as this sounds, getting Gerald Wallace might make the Nets have one of the scariest frontcourts in the NBA. Wallace is joining a frontcourt that already has two borderline all-stars in Kris Kardashian and B.Lopez. Put those three talents together and they might equal one Dwight Howard.

  6. #6
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    As funny as this sounds, getting Gerald Wallace might make the Nets have one of the scariest frontcourts in the NBA. Wallace is joining a frontcourt that already has two borderline all-stars in Kris Kardashian and B.Lopez. Put those three talents together and they might equal one Dwight Howard.
    Wallace will definitely make the Nets a better team, they do have a nice frontline but I still dont think they're a playoff team even if they started the season like this. And Wallace has already slowed down a little, DWill will be going to the Mavs. Prokherov hopefully will off his on switch

  7. #7
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Pretty much, unless D12 tells Deron he's gonna sign there in 2013, the Nets are done. Sorry fellas!
    they will have cap space and New York City to offer but it doesnt look like D Will or any other star will go there anytime soon...

    Embarrassing for Prokorov

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 111
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2011, 11:31
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2011, 10:41
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2011, 20:08
  4. Nets Survive Triple Bypass.....
    By frankwilliams in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 15, 2004, 13:45
  5. Brooklyn Nets
    By Swifftey in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2003, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •