Hey Danny Granger...

KnickKnack

Rookie
I'm sure Granger is kicking himself right now. Did you see how he walked out from the game? Just turned around and left to the locker room like we just pissed in his wheaties.

Guess he forgot this is a league full of grown men.

I mean I don't mind players saying stuff like that if they have Charlotte & New Orleans coming up. But anyone with a brain can see how much talent the Knicks have. Their record is very deceiving. Extremely foolish comment by Granger and the Knicks made him eat his words.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
I mean I don't mind players saying stuff like that if they have Charlotte & New Orleans coming up. But anyone with a brain can see how much talent the Knicks have. Their record is very deceiving. Extremely foolish comment by Granger and the Knicks made him eat his words.

Nice username...lol.

Sage

Rotation player

But why give any team extra motivation to beat you. It really wasn't a smart move by Granger. To add insult to injury, he deleted it too. So he doesn't even have the balls to stand by his comment.

-EDIT-

Apparently wasn't a tweet. About the 40 second mark of this post-game interview:
http://www.nba.com/pacers/video/2012/03/14/120314grangerwmv-2035136

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
granger-teeth-2.jpg

Scipio

Benchwarmer
At the end of the game when `Melo bought the ball down the court to just let the game end Granger was in front of `Melo. Was `Melo giving him some chat? I couldn`t tell but it looked like he was. Maybe he was saying "Winnable games huh?

Then Granger turned round and walked off. Priceless.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I give Melo credit he locked him up
He played some good defense on him. Carmelo has all the tools to be a great defender, the problem is his motivation to give some effort on the defensive end. Let's hope Woody can hold him accountable. :)

KBlack25

Starter
He played some good defense on him. Carmelo has all the tools to be a great defender, the problem is his motivation to give some effort on the defensive end. Let's hope Woody can hold him accountable. :)

This.

But I'm not sure it's just Woody. Fact is, Melo would have to be deaf not to hear the criticism when D'Antoni left - he was a coach killer, this is Melo's fault etc.

HOPEFULLY this got him motivated to commit himself defensively.

petescud

Starter
For once in a long time I can say Melo took Grainger out of his game by playing great defense. I was really proud the way all the guys played in these 3 games. GO KNICKS

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I think we would have destroyed this team anyway, regardless what that POS Granger said. He must be really stupid to disrespect Knicks team like that, especially after what happened to Portlend the day before.

Seba

Benchwarmer

I remember a game when he and LeBron turned the last 5 minutes into a 1 on 1. Carmelo just raped him and even hit the buzzer beater in his face to give Denver the win.

His attitude however is just... let's say there's a reason Tyson Chandler has a ring and he doesn't.

smokes

Huge Member
I remember a game when he and LeBron turned the last 5 minutes into a 1 on 1. Carmelo just raped him and even hit the buzzer beater in his face to give Denver the win.

His attitude however is just... let's say there's a reason Tyson Chandler has a ring and he doesn't.

Melo and Lebron have a history going back to high school. If Melo saw every opposing SF as Lebron James we would win a championship :lol:

Paul1355

All Star
:peace:

3/16: 4-15 on FGs, 9 points, 2 TOs
3/17: 5-15 on FGs, 11 points, 2 TOs

Very winnable games, huh?

haha two bitter sweet wins and its a good thing Mike D wasnt with us or we might have lost both of these games and looked like a couple of chumps...now Granger has to chew on his own stupidity.

I am proud of the way the Knicks responded against Indiana. Beating them twice in a row mainly with team defense and hustle.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Not to mention that the Pacers are a damn good team, too.

Woodson made the Pacers win look easier than our win against the Cavs like 2 weeks ago.