Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Hey Danny Granger...

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I think we would have destroyed this team anyway, regardless what that POS Granger said. He must be really stupid to disrespect Knicks team like that, especially after what happened to Portlend the day before.

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    He played some good defense on him. Carmelo has all the tools to be a great defender, the problem is his motivation to give some effort on the defensive end. Let's hope Woody can hold him accountable.
    I remember a game when he and LeBron turned the last 5 minutes into a 1 on 1. Carmelo just raped him and even hit the buzzer beater in his face to give Denver the win.

    His attitude however is just... let's say there's a reason Tyson Chandler has a ring and he doesn't.

  3. #18
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by Seba
    I remember a game when he and LeBron turned the last 5 minutes into a 1 on 1. Carmelo just raped him and even hit the buzzer beater in his face to give Denver the win.

    His attitude however is just... let's say there's a reason Tyson Chandler has a ring and he doesn't.
    Melo and Lebron have a history going back to high school. If Melo saw every opposing SF as Lebron James we would win a championship

  4. #19
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero


    3/16: 4-15 on FGs, 9 points, 2 TOs
    3/17: 5-15 on FGs, 11 points, 2 TOs

    Very winnable games, huh?
    haha two bitter sweet wins and its a good thing Mike D wasnt with us or we might have lost both of these games and looked like a couple of chumps...now Granger has to chew on his own stupidity.

    I am proud of the way the Knicks responded against Indiana. Beating them twice in a row mainly with team defense and hustle.

  5. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Not to mention that the Pacers are a damn good team, too.

    Woodson made the Pacers win look easier than our win against the Cavs like 2 weeks ago.

  6. #21
    Superstar NYCLakerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Melo and Lebron have a history going back to high school. If Melo saw every opposing SF as Lebron James we would win a championship
    Yea Melo has a thing for Lebron he usually abuses Lebron on both ends. Thats one of the reasons I wanna see a Knicks vs Heat match up at some point. We need Melo to start getting in a consistent groove now that MDA is gone now though.

  7. #22
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Yea Melo has a thing for Lebron he usually abuses Lebron on both ends. Thats one of the reasons I wanna see a Knicks vs Heat match up at some point. We need Melo to start getting in a consistent groove now that MDA is gone now though.
    Funny how Melo wanted NY and Lebron didnt to show u he can step up in pressure situations.

Similar Threads

  1. Danny Granger?
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2011, 22:05
  2. Granger anyone?
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2010, 11:20
  3. Game #31: Pacers vs Knicks Tonight @ 7:30pm ET
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2009, 21:17
  4. Would Walsh deal with Bird and Indy?
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 17, 2008, 10:22
  5. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (12/17)
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: Dec 18, 2007, 21:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •