View Poll Results: How many rebounds will STAT have?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

1 5.56%

0 0%

1 5.56%

1 5.56%

6 33.33%

4 22.22%

3 16.67%

1 5.56%

0 0%

1 5.56%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678923 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

Originally Posted by abcd
    Jeremy Lin is the real deal. CarJELLO and SHAT are playing within themselves.
    Tyson Chandler's playing great defense and pick and roll offense.

Knicks will win this game.
    Yea why the **** are you insulting anyone all the players are playing solid basketball.

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Yea why the **** are you insulting anyone all the players are playing solid basketball.
    lol @ people still insulting stat and melo, they aren't even playing that badly right now. It seems some people just can't escape the "hate mode".

Originally Posted by elcol
    lol @ people still insulting stat and melo, they aren't even playing that badly right now. It seems some people just can't escape the "hate mode".

I dont understand the division between Knick fans. The Lin faction hates Melo & STAT and around we go. Personally, I'm happy we have them all on the squad. They're all NY KNICKERBOCKERS. I hope it stays that way for quite awhile if they continue to play the way they are lately...

This team needs Melo-Stat-Lin to work as an unit to have any chance of advancing deep into the postseason. I am really starting to like how Woody has re-aligned our offense. I see a lot more ball movement and much better defensive effort.

What's not to like about this team now?

Veteran

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    I dont understand the division between Knick fans. The Lin faction hates Melo & STAT and around we go. Personally, I'm happy we have them all on the squad. They're all NY KNICKERBOCKERS. I hope it stays that way for quite awhile if they continue to play the way they are lately...

I guess people question why did it take so long for melo to give the effort...

Listen at this point what was was......Now we are looking good and lets hope all are playing hard,,,,Playoffs or bust

Lou Williams, get ready to meet Iman Shumpert. Amare, please don't let Brand go for a season high in rebs and points please. Thank you.

Originally Posted by skisloper
    I guess people question why did it take so long for melo to give the effort...

Listen at this point what was was......Now we are looking good and lets hope all are playing hard,,,,Playoffs or bust

Melo was playing for a blithering idiot. The way he coached would never had lead to playoff success with this team. I cant blame him for having the foresight to see this. I see you're questioning Melo, but STAT has stepped up his defensive intensity also. Maybe he saw what Melo saw.

I'm just saying...

Amar'e is sill 33rd highest scorer and Melo is 15th.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Not bad for players not working so hard...

Veteran

Melo was playing for a blithering idiot. The way he coached would never had lead to playoff success with this team. I cant blame him for having the foresight to see this. I see you're questioning Melo, but STAT has stepped up his defensive intensity also. Maybe he saw what Melo saw.

I'm just saying...
    Melo's foresight should not dictate the effort he puts in during a game. You are playing with 5 guys on the court and to not give a 100% is being bit of a *****...........Stat is definetely putting in more of an effort.....
    Like I said the past is the past......I am glad Dantonio is out and Woodson knows he will remain the coach is based on how far he takes the Knicks.....
    I just cant stomach the thought of Melo not giving a 100% effort...lets hope those days are always behind us,

Veteran

Originally Posted by Knicks32
    Amar'e is sill 33rd highest scorer and Melo is 15th.

Not bad for players not working so hard...
    Its the defensive end...............not the offensive end anyone was concerned with......sometimes its easier to score when you dont play defense....

like i said past is the past....tonights game is huge.

Marc Berman: Baron Davis will play.

Melo's foresight should not dictate the effort he puts in during a game. You are playing with 5 guys on the court and to not give a 100% is being bit of a *****...........Stat is definetely putting in more of an effort.....
    Like I said the past is the past......I am glad Dantonio is out and Woodson knows he will remain the coach is based on how far he takes the Knicks.....
    I just cant stomach the thought of Melo not giving a 100% effort...lets hope those days are always behind us,

Dude its human. Melo's human. Say you're married. Work all day to bring home the bacon. Wifes home all day, yet when you get there nothings clean, no dinner, kids are going nuts and this goes on everyday. She wants you to do that special thing you do.

Are you going to give it 100% effort? I'd probably get mine and say F#%K the B%^$H.

The Moral? MDA wasnt keeping up his end so why should Melo? Or STAT? Or anybody really...

Its the defensive end...............not the offensive end anyone was concerned with......sometimes its easier to score when you dont play defense....

like i said past is the past....tonights game is huge.
    That is fair.

Look it's understandable why people get jaded by the Knicks. We as fans put time, effort, energy and money into supporting them and when it's obvious your $100 million superstars are not putting in their effort it sucks, for all of us.

I will find the quote if people want but I was really surprised to read Melo basically owning up to it and saying "I wasn't giving 100%, from now on I will" (I'm paraphrasing). That was a pretty big thing to admit that, and while it's still very disappointing that some of our team couldn't do that all season, they clearly are now.

Both STAT and Melo are playing good ball right now and we don't need to be bitching and moaning on them every time something goes bad.

I know everyone has their magnifying glasses at the ready, waiting to see STAT let a PG drive by him, but seriously that stuff happens to the best of defenders now and again. People need to lay off STAT his defense has been good these past 4 games and long may it continue.

As for Melo, when his shot isn't falling he is still helping the team, rebounding, dishing and demanding attention.

I've been saying it for weeks now even back in the MDA era, we gotta be positive now. Leave the negativity at the door and support the Knicks each and every one of them.

I'm a Lin fan, but I don't hate on Melo or Stat, or anyone else.

People will always take sides and argue about everything,
    but please don't generalize about all Lin fans or all Melo fans.

Thank you!