View Poll Results: How many rebounds will STAT have?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5

    1 5.56%
  • 6

    0 0%
  • 7

    1 5.56%
  • 8

    1 5.56%
  • 9

    6 33.33%
  • 10

    4 22.22%
  • 11

    3 16.67%
  • 12

    1 5.56%
  • 13

    0 0%
  • 14

    1 5.56%
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891024 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 441

Thread: Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

  1. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    Dude its human. Melo's human. Say you're married. Work all day to bring home the bacon. Wifes home all day, yet when you get there nothings clean, no dinner, kids are going nuts and this goes on everyday. She wants you to do that special thing you do.

    Are you going to give it 100% effort? I'd probably get mine and say F#%K the B%^$H.

    The Moral? MDA wasnt keeping up his end so why should Melo? Or STAT? Or anybody really...
    Not when you are getting paid 17 millions dollars to do your job.

    Sure you don't have to perform if it's your wife. What if you hired a $1000 dollar hooker, are you going to let her off the hook if she is just going through the motion?

    I like Melo and I don't think he was deliberately ****ing up to get back at MDA. Sure he did not like MDA's system. It was probably a bad fit for him but Melo DID NOT underperform to sabotage MDA.

  2. #47
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Playing against the Sixers is always a big game, tough team.

    If we play well, and win, this will be one of our biggest games of the season.

  3. #48
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    Not when you are getting paid 17 millions dollars to do your job.

    Sure you don't have to perform if it's your wife. What if you hired a $1000 dollar hooker, are you going to let her off the hook if she is just going through the motion?

    I like Melo and I don't think he was deliberately ****ing up to get back at MDA. Sure he did not like MDA's system. It was probably a bad fit for him but Melo DID NOT underperform to sabotage MDA.

    You made my point for me. Sure you wouldnt let her get away with it. It seems Melo didnt let MDA get away with anything. Things go hand in hand.

    Melo was brought here to be one of the focal points. Why pay him and STAT close to $200 mill to be support players? I'd guess you'd be pissed to, no matter how much coin you made.

    I once asked if MDA could get away with doing the same thing to Bron & Wade. Never did get an answer...

  4. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,271
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Once Melo told Woodson "hold me accountable".....I knew he was going to go in. Woodson is that dude to do that. You can even see a new confident and amazed look on Stats face last game. He even look impressed at himself for what he did on the boards and defensively. Lets continue to smash and crash these non believers party.

  5. #50
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    I'm a Lin fan, but I don't hate on Melo or Stat, or anyone else.

    People will always take sides and argue about everything,
    but please don't generalize about all Lin fans or all Melo fans.

    Thank you!


    I didnt mean to generalize. My apologies to the fans that can root for Lin, Melo, STAT without disparaging one or the other...

  6. #51
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    You made my point for me. Sure you wouldnt let her get away with it. It seems Melo didnt let MDA get away with anything. Things go hand in hand.

    Melo was brought here to be one of the focal points. Why pay him and STAT close to $200 mill to be support players? I'd guess you'd be pissed to, no matter how much coin you made.

    I once asked if MDA could get away with doing the same thing to Bron & Wade. Never did get an answer...
    As long as they don't perform like support players, as they clearly aren't since Woodson stepped in.


  7. #52
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!

  8. #53
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    I didnt mean to generalize. My apologies to the fans that can root for Lin, Melo, STAT without disparaging one or the other...
    Thank you!!

  9. #54
    Member BananaSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    here we go!

  10. #55
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    As long as they don't perform like support players, as they clearly aren't since Woodson stepped in.


    If you put them in position to perform like support players why expect anything more?

  11. #56
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Shump needs to play huge against Lou Williams and Melo has to do the same against Andre. Our premiter defense is what will win this game. Lin can't get beat by Jrue Holiday.

    Its as simple as that. Sorry I can't get more indepth.

  12. #57
    Member BrianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!
    Indeed! We should be seeing one hell of a game tonight! I've been waiting for this all day!

  13. #58
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default





  14. #59
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    If you put them in position to perform like support players why expect anything more?
    You got me on this one!

  15. #60
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    Stat is playing good melo is playing team ball so stop with the corny nicknames and support them ****ing fag
    Your mother's a whore who doesn't know who her baby daddy is. Not my problem.

    Originally Posted by groundpilot
    abcd, are you a knick fan?
    I've posted on Knicksonline for over 4 years. You just showed up. Are you a Knick fan?

Similar Threads

  1. What to do with Curry
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2010, 15:53
  2. ESPN's take on NY
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2009, 10:44
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25
  5. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks 12/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Dec 10, 2007, 08:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •