Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

LeFlume

All Star
With all due respect, you have to realize that there is a difference between a rookie who came out of nowhere, makes $450K and nobody expected to play on such a high level and a $25M star considered as one of the most prolific scorers in the game who we gave up so much for.

Yeah of course I know the difference. His fans tho, they don't know the difference between a hater and a none believer so **** them...they can have it...:gony:

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
need to do better job on the glass...

member15202.png

jimkcchief88

All Star
What's most impressive for me about STAT's performance tonight is that he's leading the team in scoring WITHOUT any type of pick n roll play. Who says he needs a pick n roll PG. When he's in shape, he's good enough to carry the offensive load.

Exactly. I don't know if it been talked about here and I missed it or not, but STAT came into the season at 265lbs, at least 15 pounds heavier than ever. I think its taken hime this long just to get into shape.

udgnim

Rookie
never seen Lin this cold before. he's had a decent amount of open locks. if he's looking to score, he should just drive to the basket and see what happens.