Jersey Retirement Gone Bad

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Warrior fans continuous boos of owner Lacob during Chris Mullins jersey retirement ceremony. I guess they were still pissed off about the Monta Ellis trade.

Owner Lacob was a bit shakin' up. Mullins tried his best to quiet the boos for Lacob, but once he took a seat, more boos started raining down when the owner tried to speak. Then Barry (I think) lectured the fans about being disrespectful.

Wow, that was bad....really bad.

I wonder what would happen if Dolan took the stage at MSG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=byBqrtB8Kow

Last edited:

Here I embedded it for those who would like. Also I felt bad for the owner lol. I see where they're coming from with all the losing and being feed up but damn

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
They did it because he traded Monta.

Um, since being the main guy on that team, he brought you ZERO playoff appearances and winning records. I get that you liked the guy, but he didn't win with you.

Monta is not that good. He's an all-star Jamal Crawford, sure, but Warrior fans acting like they traded Kobe or Lebron or something.

Classless, especially when that should've been Chris Mullin's night. Props to Mullin and Rick Barry for trying to get the fans to stop.

knicksin60

Starter
David Stern should feature a night in which he and the worst NBA owners stand in the middle of the court and have all the fans that are sitting in the arena throw basketballs at them.

Eman

Benchwarmer
David Stern should feature a night in which he and the worst NBA owners stand in the middle of the court and have all the fans that are sitting in the arena throw basketballs at them.

Ah, but which arena would they feature it in?

p0nder

Starter
I gotta say i'm not impressed by the warrior's fans. They long had a reputation as being the 2nd smartest fans in the league and being very supportive yet critical of their team. This steps over the line. Not to mention that in order to move forward you need to make these moves.

Very dissapointing.

I'm also dissapointed in the NO fans for cheering a hard four on blake griffin. That is just stupid beyond belief. This isn't football you ****ing idiots. hard hit aren't celebrated, especially when it leads to points for the other team any ways.

I think knicks got #1 fan's locked up for the NBA.