:D

• TITS

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • GTFO

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Damn bro, someone of you are still talking shit on STAT n Melo.

Nothing pleases some of you.

Melo doesnt have to score for us to win, he's dishing the ball like a beast.
Thats still getting us points and as for STAT, he's trying!

you haters just keep lookin to hate.

I agree when melo was scoring 30 points per we were not winning, its a team game i'd rather see melo playing better defense , getting assists , playing unselfish and score 18-20 points than going off for 30 and we loose.

member15202.png

KingCharles34

All Star
Stephen A Stiff gets owned by Skip Bayless routinely...hes one of the top 5 lamest dudes working for espn

4 wins in a row now, im disappointed to see Fields gettin more minutes then Shump and Smith but overall were playing much better my Knicks brothers. Just gotta find a way to keep winning and move up to at least 6th place

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Yeah but what I think we'd all like to see him play better defense and to be more efficient on offense. He's 5-15 tonight.

I want him to be Paul Pierce basically. Shoot 48-49%, play solid D and be clutch when it matters.

I agree when melo was scoring 30 points per we were not winning, its a team game i'd rather see melo playing better defense , getting assists , playing unselfish and score 18-20 points than going off for 30 and we loose.

member15202.png

smokes

Huge Member
I really don't see what's wrong with 20 pts 5 assists Melo vs 25 points 2-3 assists Melo.

His shot is off but that will be back. It happens. He is looking rejuvenated under Mike Woodson (as he should be) and I really enjoy the satisfaction he seems to get from helping the team.

We are winning guys, enjoy it :thumbsup:

Time to spread some love around :sperm:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Honest question looking for honest answers:

Is your life better now D'Antoni's gone and the Knicks are winning in this fashion?

KnickKnack

Rookie
Yall a bunch of f**kin' haters.

Good game to everyone tonight. Melo and Amare played good D, and great Team ball. Lin = solid. Overall, great game knicks!

bash

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;221408 said:
Honest question looking for honest answers:

Is your life better now D'Antoni's gone and the Knicks are winning in this fashion?

Must admit, was never a big fan of pringles yet i still had my doubts about the firing at this time. BUT yes, life is better now.