Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Mike Bibby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Post whom it is

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I started off the season with Melo/Baron being my favorites, now it's Novak. Every time he's in the game, excitement ensues.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Lin.

He singlehandedly prevented another 10 years of rebuilding. I've been following the Knicks since the Clyde-Pearl-DeBusschere-Bradley-Reed era and I've never experienced anything like Linsanity as a Knicks fan.

This is a special team and I am really glad I am around to witness it.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
mobb deep leader...baron davis.

he's going to be crucial component on this rough season and our playoff run.

lets go davis:gony:

Last edited:

Benchwarmer
Jeremy Lin, still! :smokin:

Okay, just my personal opinion about Novak. Yes, I think he's great and talented, However, he's got it pretty easy don't you think? I've seen other players make 3 pointers. Perhaps, Novak does it better, but, and I'm not trying to compare Lin with Novak, or to convince you NOT to prefer him. But, I respect Lin for playing hard, because he has to, I know. (As some of the other players!)

smokes

Huge Member
Tyson Chandler no doubt. This guy is a freaking monster.

90's Knick transported through time to save our hopes and dreams.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Without doubt Tyson Chandler.

He`s the only player who has been playing brilliantly all season, through the highs and lows. He should be our captain. If only he could find a hook shot or jump shot when in the post.

Benchwarmer
I agree that Chandler is playing wonderfully! :thumbsup:

Would I be wrong to say he seems to be a player who is most improved?

I agree that Chandler is playing wonderfully! :thumbsup:

Would I be wrong to say he seems to be a player who is most improved?

I think after being a centerpiece on last year's Mavs championship team, he's established himself as being very good. He's been doing it for a while now.

However, over the course of his career, he's really improved and taken it to another level.

I need to see them at seasons end,so i reserved my pick. Everyone seems to be playing at a higher level. Walker hasn't even come back and the bench is getting burn too. Hard to say....

There should be an ALL button...imo

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Damn. It's so hard to choose one... so I'm going with JJ for his exceptional play on defense. Gotta love an underdog and workhorse. :beer:

bash

Benchwarmer
tyson chandler by far. was my favorite player in nba even before he joined the knicks. i went crazy when knicks signed him.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Melo will always be my fav player by default but i have to admit

Novak has won me over as being my current favorite knick right now