• Sixers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miked1958

Rotation player
Bucks don't have a whole lot of room for error. They have 3 winnable games in wash, raptors and nets. And three they could lose pacers, Philly and Boston

KingCharles34

All Star
The Bucks are done....the Magic have Turkoglu and Dwight out. Sounds like Dwights gonna miss the rest of the season, we're 3 games behind them. If we can move up to 6th and play the Pacers, thats a team we can beat depending on Stats health and Baron Davis too.

Rob Low

Rotation player
The Bucks are done....the Magic have Turkoglu and Dwight out. Sounds like Dwights gonna miss the rest of the season, we're 3 games behind them. If we can move up to 6th and play the Pacers, thats a team we can beat depending on Stats health and Baron Davis too.

We could beat the pacers with Melo,Douglas,Harrelson,Bibby, and Jordan

No game thread for the Miami Cheat game?

All I can say is: BEAT THE MOTHER****ING HEAT!!!

Didn't hate a team that much since the original Knicks- Heat wars in the mid to late 90s. Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, P.J. Brown, Pat Riley, Voshon Lenard....boy I used to hate these guys.

The same with today's Heat. **** Lechocke, **** Chris Bitch, **** D-Fake, **** Spoelstra, **** Riley, **** Norris Cole, **** Mario CHalmers!!!! **** Shane Battier, **** Joel Anthony, **** Mike Miller and yes, **** Ronny Turiaf for joining these cunts.

I hope we crush em tonight.

Let's gooooo Knicks!!!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Celtics are looking impossible to catch, but the Magic are in ultimate free-fall mode. With no Dwight Howard, the Magic are a lottery team.

LET'S GO CAVALIERS!

CA7

Scoring Champ
No game thread for the Miami Cheat game?

All I can say is: BEAT THE MOTHER****ING HEAT!!!

Didn't hate a team that much since the original Knicks- Heat wars in the mid to late 90s. Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, P.J. Brown, Pat Riley, Voshon Lenard....boy I used to hate these guys.

The same with today's Heat. **** Lechocke, **** Chris Bitch, **** D-Fake, **** Spoelstra, **** Riley, **** Norris Cole, **** Mario CHalmers!!!! **** Shane Battier, **** Joel Anthony, **** Mike Miller and yes, **** Ronny Turiaf for joining these cunts.

I hope we crush em tonight.

Let's gooooo Knicks!!!

GT is up...sorry I was late some hectic shit happen last night

Orlando won today, but, that was to be expected against the very bad Cavaliers.

More bad news for Orlando - Glen Davis left the game with an injury.

Knicks are still alive for the 6th spot. Orlando could easily lose 5 of their last six games.

Orlando won today, but, that was to be expected against the very bad Cavaliers.

More bad news for Orlando - Glen Davis left the game with an injury.

Knicks are still alive for the 6th spot. Orlando could easily lose 5 of their last six games.
If we gonna get the 6th spot we have to win like 5 of our last 6 which is very doable while Orlando loses 5 out of 6 like you said.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I really doubt we catch Boston but i still want to beat them as a statement game so we aren't their b!tches again. I believe we can catch Orlando but i relies on us winning pretty much every game from now on

skisloper

Starter
At this point I am resigned to the 8th seed. I do not think Orlando will just freefall....remember its a consolidated schedule so other teams just fall apart for no reason.....assume we go 4-2 and make the 8th seed.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Well. Orlando beat Philly tonight, so it doesnt look like we are catching Boston or Orlando at this point.
If we are 7th seed, it means Heat in the first round. I hate to be negative, but we are not beating that team without Lin and Stat not at his best.
I think we have a much better chance beating Bulls.
Maybe we should try to get down to the 8th seed , what do you guys think?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Well. Orlando beat Philly tonight, so it doesnt look like we are catching Boston or Orlando at this point.
If we are 7th seed, it means Heat in the first round. I hate to be negative, but we are not beating that team without Lin and Stat not at his best.
I think we have a much better chance beating Bulls.
Maybe we should try to get down to the 8th seed , what do you guys think?
I think, we're f*cked either way.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
With ORL playing better without Dwight than with him we have absolutely no shot at the 6th spot. I hoped that we could make it, but as of now ORL has only 25 Ls which means we'd have to win all of our remaining games and Orlando would have to go 1-4 which sounds very unlikely.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'd take the Bulls, I just think we can destroy them with a healthy STAT, STAT is gonna come back on fire I feel it

Then we go on to Boston and destroy them in Round 2

Then we beat the Heat in a tough series

And finally beat out the Thunder/Spurs/Lakers/Clipper/Grizzles

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I'd take the Bulls, I just think we can destroy them with a healthy STAT, STAT is gonna come back on fire I feel it

Then we go on to Boston and destroy them in Round 2

Then we beat the Heat in a tough series

And finally beat out the Thunder/Spurs/Lakers/Clipper/Grizzles

wow..you're seriously a dumbass:teeth:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Updated....

6o0qrk.png