Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Games to watch out for tonight:

Obviously KNICKS vs Magic

JAZZ @ CELTICS

****The Jazz have been red hot in the month of March. They have beat teams like Miami, OKC and the Lakers. The Jazz are 7th in the west currently, however between 7 and 4 is only a game and half, look for them to be hungry against the Celtics. With that said, lets go Utah haha.

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
The knicks should be looking forward not behind them. However being aware of the bucks is important. the knicks need to come out guns blazing against the magic and put it away early, frustrate howard.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Just listened to the post game conference and it was stated that we have the 5th hardest remaining schedule in the NBA.

***o and we're are finally above .500

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just listened to the post game conference and it was stated that we have the 5th hardest remaining schedule in the NBA.

***o and we're are finally above .500

Silver lining though.

As this team has come under duress with STAT out, Woodson's presence, Melo's return to form over the past 2 - perhaps a tougher schedule will have the team pulling together as they prepare for games? If anything, Orlando's flogging tonight amplifies that momentum.

It's a concern, but this team's mentality, steered by TC, can potentially grow going forward. The fact of evolution by natural selection - the strong survive.

This is the first time since Linsanity that I can say: 'I feel optimistic as we head towards a tough schedule'.

Imagine our record if we opened the season with even half of this mindset!

kinein

Benchwarmer
I've never seen so much quit by a team. Utah GAVE UP the last 5-6 minutes of the 4th. It was worse than watching Goldenstate or Charlotte play.

So much QUIT on that team.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Okay fellas this is how it breaks down as of late:

-We are 2.5 games behind in the Atlantic division. (Currently Philly & Boston are tied)

- We are 3 games behind Atlanta in the loss colum and with the game Friday against them we can cut that to two

- The Bucks are 2.5 behind us, but also have a pretty easy stretch of games coming up. (Cavs, Wizards, Cavs, Bobcats, and Blazers)

***Knicks have 15 games remaining. (9 of which are road games)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Okay fellas this is how it breaks down as of late:

-We are 2.5 games behind in the Atlantic division. (Currently Philly & Boston are tied)

- We are 3 games behind Atlanta in the loss colum and with the game Friday against them we can cut that to two

- The Bucks are 2.5 behind us, but also have a pretty easy stretch of games coming up. (Cavs, Wizards, Cavs, Bobcats, and Blazers)

***Knicks have 15 games remaining. (9 of which are road games)
We're playing them two times IIRC, so we can cut it to 1 game. :D

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Be keeping an eye on our adversaries' match ups tomorrow.

76ers V Wizards

Bucks V Cavs

Mavs V Magic

Faggot Fart Celtics V Wolves.

If, by some divine intervention, they all lose and we take the Hawks, we'll be 2 games back on 4th (I believe).

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;224574 said:
Be keeping an eye on our adversaries' match ups tomorrow.

76ers V Wizards

Bucks V Cavs

Mavs V Magic

Faggot Fart Celtics V Wolves.

If, by some divine intervention, they all lose and we take the Hawks, we'll be 2 games back on 4th (I believe).

If the basketball gods were to look out for us tonight yeah we would be 2 games behind in the loss colum. The Fuc*in Celtics have caught fire with us the last few games, so lets hope they hit some kind of slump. Utah the other night just stopped playing in the fourth quarter in Boston.

JS3

Benchwarmer
Next 7 games of Boston:

April 1 Miami Heat
April 4 San Antonio Spurs 7:30 p.m.
April 5 @ Chicago Bulls 9:30 p.m.
April 7 @ Indiana Pacers 7:30 p.m.
April 8 Philadelphia 76ers 6:00 p.m.
April 10 @ Miami Heat 7:00 p.m.
April 11 Atlanta Hawks 8:00 p.m.

we are -3 games from them, i can see them going to a losing streak,

BUT