• Sixers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, making the most positive scenario out of our remaining schedule I'd say we'll finish 8-2 and end up 37-29 (.560) and that's not enough to catch Boston, IMO they'll get 7 of their last 10 and close the RS with a 39-27 record (.590).

skisloper

Starter
Well, making the most positive scenario out of our remaining schedule I'd say we'll finish 8-2 and end up 37-29 (.560) and that's not enough to catch Boston, IMO they'll get 7 of their last 10 and close the RS with a 39-27 record (.590).

Wow.....and I think I have blinded optimism.....lets just get to the playoffs...
6-4 gets us there

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Our chances of getting that 4th seed are higher than getting 5th or 6th.. since we're 4.5 games behind ATL and ORL and 3 games behind BOS..

CA7

Scoring Champ
All we gotta do is win 3 more games than Boston besides the Boston game, our biggest games are Chicago on the road and Miami and Boston at home so if we take those, Boston has Miami twice still and they drop at least 1 more and we both either win, lose or rotate W/L each then we can take it

Its far-fetched BUT possible

CA7

Scoring Champ
Boston's road ahead

Heat and Hawks twice each, Knicks on the road, Magic at home- 2-4

Back to Back to Back(Raptors-Nets-Bobcats) all on road 1-2

Last game vs Bucks, if they have a playoff spot rapped up then they rest the vets and Milwaukee wins 0-1

Thats 3-7 in their last ten I'm predicting

Knicks road ahead

5 big games

@Bulls, vs Heat, vs Celtics, vs Clippers and @Hawks- 3-2

4 other road games(Bucks, Nets, Bobcats and Cavaliers)- 4-0

Home game vs Washington- 1-0

Thats 8-2

Boston ends up 35-31
New York ends up 37-29

we could even drop one of those road games and still be in solid shape

KingCharles34

All Star
I gotta admit the Celtpricks are a scary team right now, Garnetts been a boss all year. The only guy that mighta slowed down a little is ray allen but Avery Bradley has been great for them. Do they still have one run left in them? It appears so, but every year they get tired and old at somepoint. Will that happen again?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Standings3.png

We're now 2 games ahead of Milwaukee, 1 game behind Philly, 4 games behind Orlando, Atlanta and Boston.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Boston's last 5 is crazy tough, Miami wont rest guys because they might be fighting for #1 overall in the East, we might catch them. We gotta beat them because that eliminates a game and just hope they lose 2 more and we win 2 more then let the tie breakers work out or take the lead

CA7

Scoring Champ
Man, how I wanted to play Indiana...
What do you prefer, Chicago or Miami??

Chicago that bracket seems easier

Bulls/Knicks-Hawks/Celtics--- I think we can come out on top of that since Rose isn't 100% and I think our depth once we get STAT back will take us to another level

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Wow BOS has a crazy schedule.. 3 upcoming easy games vs NJ CHAR and TOR..
and then games with NYK ATL ORL MIA MIL .. hard.

6th seed

I think the Knicks have a better chance of beating out Philly and Orlando for the sixth seed than of beating out Boston for the 4th seed.

Philly - Knicks only one game behind, Philly struggling lately, and most of Philly's remaining games on the road.

Orlando has a brutal schedule left - they're playing six teams with .500 plus records. Also, Dwight Howard having back problems and Hedo Turkoglu out for the season. Not to mention team having to deal with the chaos of VanGundy-gate. It's not inconceivable that Orlando may suffer a major meltdown and lose six of its last eight games.

The Celtics have a tough schedule remaining, too, but they're a much better team than Philly or Orlando.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...jeffries-likes-chicago-bulls-matchup-playoffs

Jared jeffries wants to play the bulls in the first round, i said i wanted to play the heat... but if players like jared jeffries has confidence going up against the bulls then i say F*ck it bring on the bulls. I rather face an opponent that our players feel comfortable and confident playing rather than facing the heat where our players may lack confidence :peace:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
3rd QTR BOS down by 7 vs TOR
3rd PHI up by 2 vs NJN
ATL up by 17 vs ORL.

this can go either way with BOS and PHI .. lets hope they lose.