View Poll Results: Which schedule seems to be the easiest?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knicks

3 12.50%
  • Celtics

1 4.17%
  • Sixers

2 8.33%
  • Bucks

18 75.00%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Remaining Schedule:Knicks, Celitcs, and Sixers

Originally Posted by groundpilot
    Well. Orlando beat Philly tonight, so it doesnt look like we are catching Boston or Orlando at this point.
    If we are 7th seed, it means Heat in the first round. I hate to be negative, but we are not beating that team without Lin and Stat not at his best.
    I think we have a much better chance beating Bulls.
    Maybe we should try to get down to the 8th seed , what do you guys think?
    I think, we're f*cked either way.

With ORL playing better without Dwight than with him we have absolutely no shot at the 6th spot. I hoped that we could make it, but as of now ORL has only 25 Ls which means we'd have to win all of our remaining games and Orlando would have to go 1-4 which sounds very unlikely.

I'd take the Bulls, I just think we can destroy them with a healthy STAT, STAT is gonna come back on fire I feel it

Then we go on to Boston and destroy them in Round 2

Then we beat the Heat in a tough series

And finally beat out the Thunder/Spurs/Lakers/Clipper/Grizzles

Originally Posted by CA7
    I'd take the Bulls, I just think we can destroy them with a healthy STAT, STAT is gonna come back on fire I feel it

Then we go on to Boston and destroy them in Round 2

Then we beat the Heat in a tough series

And finally beat out the Thunder/Spurs/Lakers/Clipper/Grizzles

wow..you're seriously a dumbass

Updated....

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    wow..you're seriously a dumbass
    You gotta be optimistic until the day the season is officially over, I'm not gonna say we have no chance at beating the Bulls/Heat/Celtics or anyone, we got a shot as long as the clock is ticking, if you have no faith so be it negativity wont help at all

so phuck off if you have no faith in our team, the whole world has no faith I wont follow the trend

We are 3 games behind Orlando in the loss column. They have 4 games remaining: Utah, Denver, Bobcats and Memphis. I believe there is still a chance.

we could also catch the hawks, right? They have tough games ahead

Originally Posted by Seba
    we could also catch the hawks, right? They have tough games ahead
    Theoretically, it's as well possible, however, they'd have to lose all of their remaining games while we'd have to win all of ours. It isn't impossible considering that Atlanta has a very tough schedule left. I see a major problem there though, Celtics have their work done already by winning the division, which means they can start preparing for the postseason and rest their major players. That's why I predict an easy W for the Hawks who have yet to seal their playoff spot.

But looking at Orlando, it seems more probable that we reach the 6th seed, their next two games are Utah and Denver that are fighting not only for a higher seed but also to not fall out of playoff contention while we have to face Cleveland, which should be "very winnable" and Atlanta that will probably have their seed sealed by then. I can see us winning the next two and Orlando losing twice in a row, but it all comes down to our game against the Clippers and theirs against Memphis. LAC are still fighting to win Pacific while Grizzlies can smell the Mavs being just 2.5 games away.
    Last edited by Lercher; Apr 19, 2012 at 11:02.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Theoretically, it's as well possible, however, they'd have to lose all of their remaining games while we'd have to win all of ours. It isn't impossible considering that Atlanta has a very tough schedule left. I see a major problem there though, Celtics have their work done already by winning the division, which means they can start preparing for the postseason and rest their major players. That's why I predict an easy W for the Hawks who have yet to seal their playoff spot.

But looking at Orlando, it seems more probable that we reach the 6th seed, their next two games are Utah and Denver that are fighting not only for a higher seed but also to not fall out of playoff contention while we have to face Cleveland, which should be "very winnable" and Atlanta that will probably have their seed sealed by then. I can see us winning the next two and Orlando losing twice in a row, but it all comes down to our game against the Clippers and theirs against Memphis. LAC are still fighting to win Pacific while Grizzlies can smell the Mavs being just 2.5 games away.
    I would like to rep you but its saying I have to spread some love first. Very nice, couldn't put it any better. Totally agree Atlanta is a long shot while Orlando is very probable.

C's out of contest (won Atlantic, sealed the 4th spot).

Superstar

Bucks about to lose to pacers and put us in playoffs!! Down 14 with 3 min left

WE CLINCHED MUTHA****AS

Playoffs?!?!?!?!

So the Heat are on the verge of topping the Bulls right now - is there any likelihood of them pilfering 1st seed over the last few games? You know that neither of the 2 want the Knicks in the 1st round.

**** is heating up, gentlemen.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    So the Heat are on the verge of topping the Bulls right now - is there any likelihood of them pilfering 1st seed over the last few games? You know that neither of the 2 want the Knicks in the 1st round.

**** is heating up, gentlemen.
    Bulls have Dallas, pacers and Cavs left

Miami has Wash, Houston, boston and Wash.. It could happen