View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many blocks will STAT have tonight?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

6 31.58%

8 42.11%

4 21.05%

1 5.26%

0 0%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Craptors - Friday March 23 @ 7:00pm. 6 in a row!

Veteran

LOL

You dudes are making it a bit akward for me to read these boards during work. My assistant handed me some doc's just as I opened up this thread. lol
    Don't change anything...I'm starting to expect the added eye candy now, it goes great with a win.
    anyway, lets send these raptors into extinction.

LOL i hear that. got me constantly looking over my shoulder when opening these GTs lately.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    LOL

You dudes are making it a bit akward for me to read these boards during work. My assistant handed me some doc's just as I opened up this thread. lol
    Don't change anything...I'm starting to expect the added eye candy now, it goes great with a win.

Awesome thread fam

But you gotta warn a brotha about those assess and tits, my 5 year old cousin was watching me browse through the thread. SMH

What's Jeffries situation?

Originally Posted by BananaSauce
    What's Jeffries situation?
    Out vs toronto. Appears to be bad.

holy ochos, those asseses gave me a pale blue dick! i can only imagine my head between those butts... gametime! the boobs and assets on these latest GT's are outta control! i love it! too bad they've all become NSFW!

as I missed most of Sixers game, here is my look back and look forward to Craptorematch:

i am amazed by Knicks defense in the Wood Son era, and impressed by Wood Son himself. i enjoy listening to his pre/post-game analysis, he says all the right things re accountability, defense, bench, etc. No wonder Knicks have turned it around... DEFENSE FIRST! KEY SUBSTITUTIONS! BENCH POWER!

I was fully prepared for Sixers to pull out win, as J-Lin had a very tough game but came thru in 4Q clutch! thank you Wood Son for leaving him in when he was looking hopeless! I can only assume J-Lin is a tad weary getting beaten up every single game the past few weeks.. he is a warrior!
    I look forward to him guarding Calzone the ****er spaniard!

looks like Bayless got a hip pointer, so sad. the man is turning into a beast with minutes played, hopefully he's sidelined.

STAT standing tall! will we continue to see him break out of his first half funk? can he put the hurt on Bargmagnon man?

Tyson Chandler! that's all I can say! Tyson F*cking Chandler! the man in the middle is key. Wood Son must know what he's doing, not playing the manhandler in 4Q down the stretch vs Sixers. coach has a feel for who's hot and the lineup needed. resting the Chan man is always a good thing whenever possible. Looking forward to him DOMINATING THE PAINT vs CANADIAN BACONITES!

MELOMELOMELO wherefore art thou? will Friday be the night La La's favorite lollipop plays to his abilities and starts driving and thriving, spinning and winning, giving us 30 easy points in addition to 8 boards and 5 assists? The Craptors are the type of team to allow this to happen.

KNICK BENCH!!! although Kojak was amazingly silent vs Sixers, his contributions on D have not gone unnoticed. he needs to be set for his 3's, same with Junior Swish. ball movement is key!

good to see Baron von Davis back in action, his minutes should improve along with his effectiveness, especially with senior swish playing with him.

I hope Girafferies is OK. his defense shall be missed if his giraffeknee is not healthy.

Craptors will be angry, having lost last 2 vs Knicks, back at their sh*tty Canadian arena. Let's hope the Lin-happy asian population dominates like last time and makes Air Canada an Air Lin-gus arena.

Speaking of which, did you hear the chants of DEFENSE for the Knicks last night vs Philly? that was fanf*ckingtastic!

Go Knicks! Blow the Craptors away! can't believe i have to wait a whole day!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    holy ochos, those asseses gave me a pale blue dick! i can only imagine my head between those butts... gametime! the boobs and assets on these latest GT's are outta control! i love it! too bad they've all become NSFW!
    Easy Killer

Real talk though, we better not sleep on this game. Let's get that W and get the **** out of here.

LET GO LET GOD

I actually like the Air Canada center. it's a nice facility and the crowds are usually pretty lively. It's no MSG, but it's got it's charm. All the same I expect the knicks to go after it against these guys. Toronto has talent and can actually put up some points while hanging around with better teams. They were pretty solid against Chicago in the first half the other day. They have that big kid Grey and If he got a hair cut i think he'd actually play better.

Should be another easy win for the knicks but we can't sleep on it. they gotta stay hungry.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    LOL

totally not suitable for work lol

Thumbs up

Love your game threads 8's!

Can someone say butt-rapage?

With no vaseline.

Veteran

This game is scary because of the last game vs Philly....Jefferies getting injured to
    miss 2 to 4 games, plus Woody not giving Chandler/Fields any playingtime in the 4th
    quarter during Philly come from behind charge....these are our top three best defensive
    players along with Shump on our roster, inwhich all 4 players co-exist well on defense.
    Im hoping Woody had no fallen out with these players during the 76ers 3rd qtr. come back.

This game will tell if Woody & Players are on the same-page...

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    This game is scary because of the last game vs Philly....Jefferies getting injured to
    miss 2 to 4 games, plus Woody not giving Chandler/Fields any playingtime in the 4th
    quarter during Philly come from behind charge....these are our top three best defensive
    players along with Shump on our roster, inwhich all 4 players co-exist well on defense.
    Im hoping Woody had no fallen out with these players during the 76ers 3rd qtr. come back.

This game will tell if Woody & Players are on the same-page...
    Dude, this was because of the matchups. Philly was going small, so Woody did as well....And it worked. He did this on purpose, not because the players fell out of favor with him.

Veteran

Default 10 Star Game Thread!

Great Great Game Thread Crazy....

praying for a no letdown game. We need to keep winning. Can't believe the Celtics are still winning. Praying for a Celtic and 76ers collapse, so we win the division. Call our division weak, but we have 3 very good teams

Keep the Knicks train rollin.. Knicks by 12