Knicks @ Craptors - Friday March 23 @ 7:00pm. 6 in a row!

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will STAT have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Flagrant 2 on Bargnani or Calderon please?

JR Smith should take one for the team.

This is a disgrace. I mean, Who the hell is Forbes? How long has a magazine played for Toronto?!

You're wrong bro, there is no excuse for being down 15 against the Craptors, NO FUKKING EXCUSE.

Trust me it's cool, ive had first hand experience of "dead legs", your mind wants to do something but your body can't, we just played our hardest fought game of the season against philly so players legs feel like fish sticks right now, i know it is the raptors but dead legs is dead legs against any team.

CoolClyde

wtf is going on? 65 points with 5 minutes to play?!

i swear, this is the worst reffed game, so many fouls called on Knicks, so many
easy shots missed, and when Knicks get O-bounds, they get foul called on them EVERY TIME!
Novak the only one hitting 3's...

omigod, Lin just passed the ball to the invisible man! GAME OVER!

what a sh*tty game! jeeeeeezuz!

oh look! Jordan! :)

smokes

Huge Member
I hate to give it to the refs since it has gone both ways for most of the game but a few of the calls against us have been total momentum killers.

miked1958

Rotation player
Trust me it's cool, ive had first hand experience of "dead legs", your mind wants to do something but your body can't, we just played our hardest fought game of the season against philly so players legs feel like fish sticks right now, i know it is the raptors but dead legs is dead legs against any team.

We just gave back what we gained with bucks losing last night

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Flagrant 2 on Bargnani or Calderon please?

JR Smith should take one for the team.

This is a disgrace. I mean, Who the hell is Forbes? How long has a magazine played for Toronto?!
forbes dropped 18 on us when he was with denver im not that surprised with his performance.

knicksin60

Starter
It's funny how both the Nets and Raptors play the Knicks like it's game 7 of the NBA finals but bend over for everyone else.

smokes

Huge Member
It's funny how both the Nets and Raptors play the Knicks like it's game 7 of the NBA finals but bend over for everyone else.

Yeah seriously how stupid is Derozan getting injured in garbage time trying to block a 7 footer? Seriously why even bother? The game was over.