Knicks @ Craptors - Friday March 23 @ 7:00pm. 6 in a row!

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will STAT have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Why are Toronto even in the league?

We need a big win tomorrow to put this blip behind us. The ref was Toronto's best player by far. MVP-like game.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I guess Woody had to lose eventually. As a previous poster said, everytime we got something going our momentum was killed by the reffing. On a side note, we let DeRozan have his way with us and Chandler blew a lot of simple plays. It's just one of those games you can't win.

I hope all of you have learned by now that no game is an easy win, so those predictions are pretty crap.

We get Detroit tomorrow back at home, and they're currently being blown out by Miami right now. We gotta bring the heat (no pun intended) tomorrow.

Imma turn on the Celtics-76ers game to see if we have a new division leader by the end of the night.

knicksin60

Starter
Yeah seriously how stupid is Derozan getting injured in garbage time trying to block a 7 footer? Seriously why even bother? The game was over.

If it wasn't for that game in which Jermey Lin hit that game winning shot the Knicks would have lost 3 out of 4 games to one of the crappiest teams in the league. But Toronto will end up going on a 10 game losing streak after this.

miked1958

Rotation player
That's what can't happen if we expect to compete with the elite teams. Teams like the bulls, thunder, heat, magic, etc just don't lose to a team like the raptors period! Let alone by 20 points

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
Fire Mike Woodson

yeah. and trade Carmelo for Forbes and Chandler for Grey. And name us after a dinosaur please.

What worries me about this loss is our inability to play against agressive zone defense. Woodson should look at this game as a chance to instill a few offensive moves against zone D. Otherwise lots of teams would be exploiting this.

From the opening play when Chandler fumbled the ball out of bounds I knew this was going to be a strange game.

OK I'm getting concerned about Melo on offense. WTH is up with him. He should be dominating these cats. His shot is so off that you just dont want to feed him the rock. He has to get it together. FAST.

This is a bad loss. No doubt about it. I think we were reading the press clippings. Toronto wanted us baaaad.

Lets see how we play tomorrow. Dare I say if we lose to the Pistons, maybe it wasnt all MDA...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
That's what can't happen if we expect to compete with the elite teams. Teams like the bulls, thunder, heat, magic, etc just don't lose to a team like the raptors period! Let alone by 20 points

The Bulls and Magic don't lose to bad teams?

The Bulls lost to the Blazers (the same Blazers team the Knicks destroyed) last week and the Magic lost to the Bobcats earlier in the month.

Chill the **** out before we start going crazy. The team had to lose eventually.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
We sniff the 500 mark then.. we find ourselves fighting to get back to the 500 mark.. when will it end

Stat played ok tonight minus his buttfingers

Melo played like crap im disappointed with his performance, he was grabbing rebounds and all but that jumper is broken

Tyson, he had a terrible night today

Fields is a piece crap waste bum scrub punk b*tch, i hope we dont resign him. He cant shoot, cant make 2 consecutive free throws, brings the ball up the court like he's about to do something incredible then does absolutely nothing but drive and chuck up crap.

LIN disappointed by his performance as well, tired of him giving fields the ball all the time wasting our possession.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
someone who isn't banged up right now...what's our "Friday Night Knicks" record?

They better bring it tomorrow!