View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many blocks will STAT have tonight?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

6 31.58%

8 42.11%

4 21.05%

1 5.26%

0 0%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Craptors - Friday March 23 @ 7:00pm. 6 in a row!

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Missed the game wtf happened tonight out there
    Same. I just spied in my mouth.

Went on beer run, came back, read ****. Sky ain't falling yet bitches. Redemption is a few hours away.
    Yes, tonight sucked. Yes, we lost. Yes, I'm banged up. Yes, you all bitch too much.

Like I posted earlier, yet have no desire to research. What's our Fri Night Knicks record?

Don't know 'bout you boys, but Friday is "loaf" day...and we obliged....again. F u c K U, Robert Randolph.

Originally Posted by unloopme
    Went on beer run, came back, read ****. Sky ain't falling yet bitches. Redemption is a few hours away.
    Yes, tonight sucked. Yes, we lost. Yes, I'm banged up. Yes, you all bitch too much.

Like I posted earlier, yet have no desire to research. What's our Fri Night Knicks record?

Don't know 'bout you boys, but Friday is "loaf" day...and we obliged....again.
    Did you watch the game? I wouldn't be so confident that we're going to beat the Pistons tomorrow even if we only play half as bad as today. It's like the Knicks got comfortable and forgot everything they learned during the 5-game winning streak. Their effort on D and rebounding was bad as well. If the Raptors weren't cold in the first half we would of lost by 40+.

What made me the most mad was the tweets that came from the players before the game. Chandler posted a video of him scaring Stat and joking around. Shumpert tweeted that they all we're having the most fun EVER in Toronto. Melo posted a picture of him in a hoodie to support the Florida shooting victim. None of their heads were in the game and it showed from the very start.

Nothing there tonight. Not happy, but gotta move on.

OT but wolves thunder just went to double ot with kd scoring a 3 love with 50 pts. fun game for a change

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Did you watch the game? I wouldn't be so confident that we're going to beat the Pistons tomorrow even if we only play half as bad as today. It's like the Knicks got comfortable and forgot everything they learned during the 5-game winning streak. Their effort on D and rebounding was bad as well. If the Raptors weren't cold in the first half we would of lost by 40+.

What made me the most mad was the tweets that came from the players before the game. Chandler posted a video of him scaring Stat and joking around. Shumpert tweeted that they all we're having the most fun EVER in Toronto. Melo posted a picture of him in a hoodie to support the Florida shooting victim. None of their heads were in the game and it showed from the very start.
    Smoke something, bruv. Helps me .
    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Nothing there tonight. Not happy, but gotta move on.
    Indeed.
    Last edited by unloopme; Mar 23, 2012 at 22:05.

Originally Posted by unloopme
    Smoke something, bruv. Helps me .

Indeed.
    After that game I just might... lol Hopefully this game woke them up.

I thought today was a gimme, I come home from doing **** and wham, we lost! And I read the thread, what the hell. Is there a video of this game, I got to see this!

Originally Posted by Whosaidthat
    I thought today was a gimme, I come home from doing **** and wham, we lost! And I read the thread, what the hell. Is there a video of this game, I got to see this!
    MSG has a couple or so replays.

Not a fun game.

Originally Posted by lookgrabpull
    ...What worries me about this loss is our inability to play against agressive zone defense. Woodson should look at this game as a chance to instill a few offensive moves against zone D. Otherwise lots of teams would be exploiting this.
    excellent assessment LookGrabPull... btw, is your name Dick?

we've seen the Knicks have problems with zone defense before, let's hope
    coach Wood Son figures it out sooner than later.

ball movement is key, hitting some outside shots helps.
    didn't see much of either tonite.

the whole problem with the raptors zone is the knick have to be able to shoot to beat that zone and then add in the refs refusing to blow the whistle when guys got whacks driving to the hoop.... well it was a lost. worse part is the raptors are bums.

I think the knicks need to work on their shooting that was a problem all season but with the guys the knicks have on their team they need to be able to shoot.

Either way on to the next one.

Need the Dragon to wake. Team needs to - get Lin involved when it comes to scoring - to open it up for everyone else. Nothing like inspiration of a teammate, and having that teammate - take some pressure off you - so you can just get comfortable and dominate. Also when Lin scores: HIS ENTIRE TEAM IS HAPPY. GENUINELY HAPPY. People play better when they are laughing, smiling and having a good time.

* Fields, Smith and Shumpert combined for 17 points
    If Lin can drop 38 on Kobe Bryant & the Lakers, he can do it against the Raptors.
    * The guy CAN score, he finds a way. Needs to be pushed.

* Lin shut down Calderon. Calderon's 2pts came when Lin was on bench.
    - surprisingly not many people noticed this.

Originally Posted by kinein
    Need the Dragon to wake. Team needs to - get Lin involved when it comes to scoring - to open it up for everyone else. Nothing like inspiration of a teammate, and having that teammate - take some pressure off you - so you can just get comfortable and dominate. Also when Lin scores: HIS ENTIRE TEAM IS HAPPY. GENUINELY HAPPY. People play better when they are laughing, smiling and having a good time.
    Are you sugesting that Knicks played like crap tonight because Lin wasn't the focal point of offense? Lin missed a lot of open looks tonight like everyone else. He wasn't creating on offense. He was part of the problems tonight.

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    Are you sugesting that Knicks played like crap tonight because Lin wasn't the focal point of offense? Lin missed a lot of open looks tonight like everyone else. He wasn't creating on offense. He was part of the problems tonight.
    Yup. As I said, nothing was there. Not a game worthy to dwell on. With the talent we have on our team, we can't panic.

Also Calderon can not guard ****. Lin should have exploited this. Looks like in this game everyone was out of focus, including woodson. I hope this was an exception and not something that starts another slippery slope of "L"s.