Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tebowmania and Linsanity together in New York.

Superstar

Of all the teams for Tebow to go to this was probably the absolute worst

I really love Tebow, just because how ANGRY he makes people who take football so seriously. Just the mentioning of his name makes some foam at the mouth, especially when he was winning all those games last year, was probably some of the funniest **** I've ever seen in my life.

I hope Tebow gets some starts though with the Jets. He deserves better than being wildcat offense tool or whatever thats called. I mean sure, his accuracy is not good, but he is worth seeing if he can improve. He already has as many play off wins in his first starting season as Tony Romo has in his whole 9 year career, so its not like accuracy is everything.

I think Tebow and Lin should get an apartment together.

Don't mean to bring up this topic but I wouldn't be surprised if some group of people decide to come up with a bill proposal that would seperate religion from sports. Players would be restricted from praying in the locker room or anywhere near the arena, they wouldn't be allowed to mention that a higher power played an important role in their success, and they wouldn't be allowed to bring any type of religious book with them to the arena.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Don't mean to bring up this topic but I wouldn't be surprised if some group of people decide to come up with a bill proposal that would seperate religion from sports. Players would be restricted from praying in the locker room or anywhere near the arena, they wouldn't be allowed to mention that a higher power played an important role in their success, and they wouldn't be allowed to bring any type of religious book with them to the arena.
    That would actually be unconstitutional, and extremely discriminatory.

(barring the Constitution itself actually being amended, and then such a bill being proposed/passed)

edit -- it still wouldn't surprise me in the least, either

Veteran

I can easily see commercials with Tim and Lin starring in them. Advertisment companies love guys with values and a marketable image.

Honestly, I don't know what the Jets are thinking.

Maybe they think by bringing in the Wildcat guru from Miami Tebow will be the right fit to run it, Rex Ryan loves the ground and pound game.

This should put a fire under Sanchez's ass and force him to play better. If he continues to pout before proven himself worthy he will only hurt himself and his carrear.

If Tebow ever learns how to throw the ball....his game might even pass some of our most decorated QB's of our time.

The Jets needed someone to make Sanchez work for his position. If he can't out perform Tebow then he deserves splinters in his ass. He's lucky Peyton didn't come here and turned this city into Manning Mania.

Veteran

Linsanity greater than Tebowmania. How many plays do you think the Jets will run with Tebow in the lineup, maybe a few gadget plays and the occasional Wildcat play which the Jets ran 2 or 3 times a game.

Lin on the other hand looks to be our starting PG for the next 10 years.

Linsanity of course because Knicks is the best team in NY since Nets are going to be part of NY .. and Giants is the best football team... so Linsanity and Victor cruz/ JPP > Tebow

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I think Tebow and Lin should get an apartment together.
    Maybe they should both move into A-Rod's apartment.