Elevation

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If Melo gets, and maintains, elevation on his shots and his drives, this team is going to be the low seed that no high seed wants to see in the first round.

His offensive prowess/offensive threat will open the lanes for Lin.

Lin's penetration will open the offense of Amar'e.

Lin's penetration will add Chandler as a threat ~ Davis' penetration, too.

Perimeter players' lanes will open.

The ****ing skies will open if Melo starts hitting again.

knicksgame7_2012.jpg

Right now he's a scorer that has an inconsistent shot with limited range.

It's time to break out of the funk, Melo.

Do what is required of you as a shooter. Please!

I am referring only to Melo's shot. The rest of his game: passing, defending, setting picks etc. has been excellent throughout this stretch. This is not a hate thread, this is an implore thread.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
WOAH! Nice! :lol:

I am happy to be in the rare air of Doug Collins. He's a good coach and commentator. Mental self-rep

Melo is definitely in a funk but alot of his shots are also TERRIBLE shots.He is not getting the same looks he got in Denver and seems like he is out of shape since he cannot attack the basket against any defender right now. Maybe just a down year overall alot of superstars have these type of years.

But i think Melo's elbow is more hurt than he is admitting to. He still has on a shooting sleeve on his right arm and before that injury he never had it on that side of his arm so obviously his elbow may not be in pain anymore but may be hindering his shooting form.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ mental rep, ill give u some physical rep too bro...good thread

Collins is on point, no team is deeper then the Knicks. We're mobb deep, like prodigy and havoc. They once said "Aint nothin soft or sweet, i'll lift u off your feet, when we cock back the heat whole crews retreat." The knicks will make the Christina Bosh, Lebrick and Dwayne Fade crew retreat. Rose the flower boy wants no part of us either, Chandler and Stat > Hoeakim Noah and Carlos Loser

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

Collins is on point, no team is deeper then the Knicks. We're mobb deep, like prodigy and havoc. They once said "Aint nothin soft or sweet, i'll lift u off your feet, when we cock back the heat whole crews retreat." The knicks will make the Christina Bosh, Lebrick and Dwayne Fade crew retreat. Rose the flower boy wants no part of us either, Chandler and Stat > Hoeakim Noah and Carlos Loser

Lol at all these nicknames

Should make a nicknames thread.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Dwight Coward don't want none neither ;)
His crew of misfits like Hedo TookAPoo and Ryan NoHandleson will get killed in the playoffs

CA7

Scoring Champ
Great read 8's

Melo isn't taking off on his drives and isn't jumping high enough on his jump shots, 3's specifically, I think he's still feeling the effects of the injuries and hopefully we lock of the division and give Melo some time to rest before the playoffs

I wish we had PHX medical staff as they fix small injuries in no time.