Detroit Pistons @ New York Knicks 03.24 7:30PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
In order for the knicks to make a run, either one of these two needs to happen

1)melo needs to get out of this horrid shooting slump (HE AIRBALLED)

If melo is still playing like he should be earning 5 mil. instead of the crazy amount knicks are paying him then

2) melo should not be the focus of the offense and woodson should let Lin shoot/drive/penetrate more like during feb

If this was any other team other than the pistons, knicks would be losing. I see the pistons make 1 shot in what feels like every five minutes.

Hopefully melo starts playing like an allstar again and show ny what he's got. If he doesnt...smh I will be having a serious problem with him.

Miami exposed that already it wont work when the playoffs come when refs let guys play and its hard to score. Lin is good for now but our philosophy come playoff time should be built around our frontcourt with the back court playing off of them not the other way around

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I was afraid that STAT would reinjure that back now that he's playing like last year. It seems that his playstyle gives a lot of strain on that back. Maybe he needs to rely on more hookshots/jumpshots

GET WELL SOON STAT! We need you!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I was afraid that STAT would reinjure that back now that he's playing like last year. It seems that his playstyle gives a lot of strain on that back. Maybe he needs to rely on more hookshots/jumpshots

GET WELL SOON STAT! We need you!
He needs to develop some post moves to, thats going to be a MUST when he gets into his mid 30's

Miami exposed that already it wont work when the playoffs come when refs let guys play and its hard to score. Lin is good for now but our philosophy come playoff time should be built around our frontcourt with the back court playing off of them not the other way around

I find it hilarious you're talking about the playoffs when by way of today's playing, it seems like we might not even make it. And was I talking about the playoffs? No, I'm talking about right now. LOL not to sound rude.

Kiyaman

Legend
In order for the knicks to make a run, either one of these two needs to happen

1)melo needs to get out of this horrid shooting slump (HE AIRBALLED)

If melo is still playing like he should be earning 5 mil. instead of the crazy amount knicks are paying him then

2) melo should not be the focus of the offense and woodson should let Lin shoot/drive/penetrate more like during feb

If this was any other team other than the pistons, knicks would be losing. I see the pistons make 1 shot in what feels like every five minutes.

Hopefully melo starts playing like an allstar again and show ny what he's got. If he doesnt...smh I will be having a serious problem with him.

In Syracuse Melo had bigmen screening for him on every play, in Denver Melo had Camby/Nene/Birdman/and KMart screening for him on every play.

What bigmen on the Knicks do u see setting screens for Melo???

In Syracuse Melo had bigmen screening for him on every play, in Denver Melo had Camby/Nene/Birdman/and KMart screening for him on every play.

What bigmen on the Knicks do u see setting screens for Melo???

Did you just imply how melo plays for the knicks....is the team's fault?

CA7

Scoring Champ
I find it hilarious you're talking about the playoffs when by way of today's playing, it seems like we might not even make it. And was I talking about the playoffs? No, I'm talking about right now. LOL not to sound rude.

nah what I'm saying is our team needs to establish what will make us most effective for the playoffs, there is no doubt in my mind that we WILL make the playoffs

point is Linsanity is over and over rated in every aspect our strength lies upfront where we need to utilize STAT and Melo to full effect

-fcuk Linsanity
-fcuk Mobb Deep
-fcuk Novakaine

come playoff time STAT/Melo/Chandler will be THE GUYS who we need to lean on to win it all

also no apologies dude I know you weren't being an ass

smokes

Huge Member
nah what I'm saying is our team needs to establish what will make us most effective for the playoffs, there is no doubt in my mind that we WILL make the playoffs

point is Linsanity is over and over rated in every aspect our strength lies upfront where we need to utilize STAT and Melo to full effect

-fcuk Linsanity
-fcuk Mobb Deep
-fcuk Novakaine

come playoff time STAT/Melo/Chandler will be THE GUYS who we need to lean on to win it all

also no apologies dude I know you weren't being an ass

It was probably a good idea to sit Melo he had a decent third quarter let him rest on that instead of risk bringing him in garbage time and having him miss another 5 shots and lose that little bit of confidence he gained today.