Here are our stats so far:

field Goals - 46 % ,
free throws - 67 %
17 % 3 points
30 rebounds to 14 Detroit
14 turnovers

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I like how STAT has been playing recently. With the way he's defending the paint and chasing down the boards, our frontcourt has become a formidable force to reckon with. :beer:

Uh huh, you know what it is, STAT & Chandler STAT & Chandler STAT & Chandler

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Halftime Report

Melo whats going on??

Lin Not to shabby

Amare] Great half nice to see him attacking those boards

[Chandler easily the best player on the floor kudos

Fields Not to shabby, but still needs to find his shot

Bench overall production c+

CA7

Scoring Champ
Honestly I didn't throw away my Saturday night to sit at home and watch Lin dribble for 20 seconds then give someone else the ball

This guy is quietly selfish as hell

Kiyaman

Legend
No matter how off Melo is.....oponents are always going to keep a defender or 2 on Melo....Woody have to start taking advantage of that with Novak, Stat, Chandler, and Jorts....Lin & Fields already use it as an advantage with Chandler

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Melo obviously has a serious mental problem. He makes all five free throws but cant make an open shot at the free throw line.

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
I love Stat. He's been playing so hard. I'm sure Melo's shot will fall sooner or later. And when that happens, the Knicks will be a dangerous team.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I just hope Melo 1. Makes Team USA and 2. Garners as much as he needs to from Kobe/James/Wade/Durant

I think he needs to lose all that padding and those damn sleeves I tried playing with that shit on and honestly it slows you down especially when you're not in top shape which I think Melo is not

TakMan

Rotation player
Honestly I didn't throw away my Saturday night to sit at home and watch Lin dribble for 20 seconds then give someone else the ball

This guy is quietly selfish as hell

His offensive display is average, though defensively he's been great. Anthony has become far less selfish as well during the course of the year; but that's probably due to him putting up Toney Douglas percentages when he does decide to shoot. I can honestly say I would fancy Jeffries' chances of scoring a mid range shot than Anthony's at the moment.