Detroit Pistons @ New York Knicks 03.24 7:30PM

novaman

Benchwarmer
didn't even notice Lin had 7 turnovers god thats bad

one was that "travel" on the bucket at the end of the 1st half,one was the "charge"on the made bucket early in the 3rd, 2 were near misses in close for dunks- slightly out of sync. Another was that inbounds when Fields got thrown to the floor and Lin had no other option. The other 2 were BAD.

Last edited:

wian

Benchwarmer
Our Starters werent suppose to play any minutes of the 4th qtr. vs Raptors/Pistons....mediocre teams...

shame it was a different story against the Craptors , but not to be

at least they will all be fresh for the Bucks ! Good to get an easy win against "The Filth" tonight

CA7

Scoring Champ
no chance - Bibs is in now ! Tony will be on the chopping board come the off season i think

you've been OWNED

one was that "travel" on the bucket at the end of the 1st half,one was the "charge"on the made bucket early in the 3rd, 2 were near misses in close for dunks- slightly out of sync. The other 3 were BAD.

That's why I didn't realize it usually his are so easy to remember

Woodson really should consider this but I doubt it will ever happen

JR was slumping hard until he was able to find his shot while the Knicks were blowing out a team

exactly nothing like garbage time buckets to make you feel good about your game

wian

Benchwarmer
you've been OWNED

exactly nothing like garbage time buckets to make you feel good about your game

hehe ! I knew that was going to happen with Tony !

As for people on here talking about Mello establishing a rhythm, Shit that's a big cop out...

The bloke gets paid millions of bucks to play the game and shoot the ball over and over and i presume he is out there practising every day....

So he should be able to turn it on instantaneously as far as i am concerned.

Why do people make excuses for poor shooting all the time ?

In order for the knicks to make a run, either one of these two needs to happen

1)melo needs to get out of this horrid shooting slump (HE AIRBALLED)

If melo is still playing like he should be earning 5 mil. instead of the crazy amount knicks are paying him then

2) melo should not be the focus of the offense and woodson should let Lin shoot/drive/penetrate more like during feb

If this was any other team other than the pistons, knicks would be losing. I see the pistons make 1 shot in what feels like every five minutes.

Hopefully melo starts playing like an allstar again and show ny what he's got. If he doesnt...smh I will be having a serious problem with him.

Edit: yeah to the dude above me, no excuses for melo. The knicks traded almost their entire team for him, he doesn't perform then he's a problem.

CA7

Scoring Champ
hehe ! I knew that was going to happen with Tony !

As for people on here talking about Mello establishing a rhythm, Shit that's a big cop out...

The bloke gets paid millions of bucks to play the game and shoot the ball over and over and i presume he is out there practising every day....

So he should be able to turn it on instantaneously as far as i am concerned.

Why do people make excuses for poor shooting all the time ?

what the hell is a bloke :teeth:

also if you hear Clyde shooting is about rhythm and confidence.........2 things Melo is lacking right now

its easy to have confidence and no rhythm.........guys like Nick Young are those type of players

Melo is the best scorer in the league so I have no doubt that he will get it together