Detroit Pistons @ New York Knicks 03.24 7:30PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
His offensive display is average, though defensively he's been great. Anthony has become far less selfish as well during the course of the year; but that's probably due to him putting up Toney Douglas percentages when he does decide to shoot. I can honestly say I would fancy Jeffries' chances of scoring a mid range shot than Anthony's at the moment.

no argument here

Melo is has and will always be my favorite player BUT he's playing like shit......most no casuals are saying Melo sucks as if a player has never been in a slump and I just think come playoff time he will be back on track and in full force

TakMan

Rotation player
Sorry but I'll never get use to Lin taking the last shot with Melo and Amare on the court.

You can't seriously claim you prefer Anthony over Lin to take the last shot the way he's been shooting this year. Might as well not take a last shot at all.

TakMan

Rotation player
no argument here

Melo is has and will always be my favorite player BUT he's playing like shit......most no casuals are saying Melo sucks as if a player has never been in a slump and I just think come playoff time he will be back on track and in full force

He's being playing shit in the departments he was known to exceed. I think he's improved aspects such as his defence and his teamwork though. Everyone's hoping he'll come out of this offensive slump asap.

wian

Benchwarmer
His offensive display is average, though defensively he's been great. Anthony has become far less selfish as well during the course of the year; but that's probably due to him putting up Toney Douglas percentages when he does decide to shoot. I can honestly say I would fancy Jeffries' chances of scoring a mid range shot than Anthony's at the moment.

Its all well and good to be unslefish, and i acknowledge that he has been playng better D, passing better and doing the team thing, but if we are to beat the great teams, his shooting % has to turn around big time

You wouldn't see Jordan shooting bricks like Mello is this year

CA7

Scoring Champ
Difference is Jordan was the focal point of his teams offense while Melo is not so expecting him to be the player we are accustom to seeing is a pipe dream because we are not utilizing him that way

He is now a glorified role player which is good and bad

Benchwarmer
Since there's only sexy photographs of women posted on this sight,
I think I need to post one for us gals! :lol:

264.jpg

wian

Benchwarmer
Difference is Jordan was the focal point of his teams offense while Melo is not so expecting him to be the player we are accustom to seeing is a pipe dream because we are not utilizing him that way

He is now a glorified role player which is good and bad

agree, different roles for each player but still no F'n excuse for missing so many shots as he has this season, especially considering as others have said here that his strength is supposed to be scoring and shooting

Kiyaman

Legend
Funny funny funny....the Detroit Pistons have a stronger frontcourt of bigmen than the Raptors, and Chandler pulled down 14 rebounds on the Pistons in the first half, while grabbing a game high 11 reb on the Raptors LOL

CA7

Scoring Champ
agree, different roles for each player but still no F'n excuse for missing so many shots as he has this season, especially considering as others have said here that his strength is supposed to be scoring and shooting

agreed but still we need some more plays ran for him its easy to defend guys when we say here now create something

we need cross screens on the baseline giving Melo time to react to how his man is coming off the screen, back picks and down screens also.........I see none of that for Melo