Congratulations, Starbury!

What do you think about Starbury's success in the CBA?

• Starbury 4 life!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • I'm a haterbury

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I have no opinion. I don't know much about Starbury.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Pretty amazing if you think about it.

Black guy goes half way around the world. Help his team (Ducks) advance to its first ever CBA Finals appearance. Winning the love of the fans and country and the CBA Finals Championship for his team, and putting an end to the Southern Tigers and Rockets' dominance in the CBA league.

Congrats to Starbury (a great ambassador) . Glad to see he's happy. Now he can go to Disneyland. I think there's one in Hong Kong.

0c607600711510e0277402.jpg

0c607600711510e027f404.jpg

Trophy looks like it's made out of carved jade/marble stone. I've read it's more expensive than the O'Brien trophy. Just don't drop it. Ha-ha. BTW, Stephon's Starbury brand apparels should be doing well now among the billions of people.

I think the NBA is seeing dollar $$$$$$$$$$$signs in Asia.

Last edited:

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
yo whatever!

do we know who won the d leagues trophy? NO!

Do we give a **** about chinas sub euro level league? NO!

Did Marbury do shit for the knicks? NO!

a star burns out too early in the best league in the world and suddenly people give a **** when he moves on to shittier pastures?

any of y'all remember Mebury's flash of mother****ing celtic colors to knicks fans?

**** this fool.

you'll get the reaction your fishing for outa me, OP.

china league - smh. shits like winning a dookie eating competition for neutered homos..LOL!!!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
yo whatever!

a star burns out too early in the best league in the world and suddenly people give a **** when he moves on to shittier pastures?

any of y'all remember Mebury's flash of mother****ing celtic colors to knicks fans?

**** this fool.

china league - smh. shits like winning a dookie eating competition for neutered homos..LOL!!!
YouMad.jpg

CoolClyde

yo whatever!

**** this fool.

haha, your last line caps all the hate, good one. mostly agreed, but I liked Starbury and hated Antoni for benching him the whole season, he never got a fair shake after that, so I'm happy for his success. doesn't matter where he's playing, he won a championship for another country's professional league, props to him, sh*tty sour grapes to you. no one's looking for your reaction, just don't say anything if you're fulla hate. but then again, if you're funny, props.:peace:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
yo whatever!

**** this fool.

:alert:That's extreme. Entertaining, but extreme. :lol:

KingCharles34

All Star
yo whatever!

**** this fool.

Marburys beef was with Antoni, not the Knicks

And no need for the racism towards the Chinese folks, they're very respectable people that are family oriented, much more respectable then u my friend. Gettin that heated over sports? And we aint even talking about the current Knicks, i could see if we had a 6 or 7 game losing streak. But this dude played for us like 5 years ago and u still mad? The ether shall burn your soul until u no longer breathe. U have a nice formula there for a future heart attack

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
yo whatever!

**** this fool.

HATER IN THE HOUSE!!!
stu-scott.jpg

New New York

Quiet Storm
Rucker Tourney MVP '02

Olympic Bronze '04

Now China Championship!!!!

Move over Kobe and Jordan!

LOL, just having some fun! Hey to win at any level is a great accomplishment!

shadada

Rookie
If the boss, the coach, the media are generous to Stephon, he is very qualified to be the leader of a team. And now Stephon is really the leader of Beijing Ducks, the goodwill ambassador of sino-us, he is very kind to his teammates, his fans, or even the people who is suffered with leukemia, everyone loves him and calls him political commissar just because he takes his team on his shoulder and carries out ideological work for his teammates when they are frustrated. You never saw such a big star in NYC, and you never saw Stephon play such a big role in Madison Square Garden, this is mainly not his fault. I just came back from NYC, I love Knicks (I watched NY's home game vs Dallas on Feb.19) and hope Stephon be back to this team since Davis is not strong enough and Lin's season over, but he said at many occasions, "no, China, Beijing is the home and destination of my spirit." If you guys watched the final series, you would see how great he is and never say anything negative of him.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
If the boss, the coach, the media are generous to Stephon, he is very qualified to be the leader of a team. And now Stephon is really the leader of Beijing Ducks, the goodwill ambassador of sino-us, he is very kind to his teammates, his fans, or even the people who is suffered with leukemia, everyone loves him and calls him political commissar just because he takes his team on his shoulder and carries out ideological work for his teammates when they are frustrated. You never saw such a big star in NYC, and you never saw Stephon play such a big role in Madison Square Garden, this is mainly not his fault. I just came back from NYC, I love Knicks (I watched NY's home game vs Dallas on Feb.19) and hope Stephon be back to this team since Davis is not strong enough and Lin's season over, but he said at many occasions, "no, China, Beijing is the home and destination of my spirit." If you guys watched the final series, you would see how great he is and never say anything negative of him.
This is so real i had to quote it

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Damn, a statue too?

That's just too much too fast.

I like Starbury, but not that much. I guess the Chinese people love the guy to death.