Amare Back Monday...

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Wow if he doesn't recover within a few weeks the Knicks are done even if you do make the playoffs

But like a few ppl have stated a bulging disck is less severe than a a herniated disc like BD had, Amare can be back in a matter of two week or two months who know's lets just hope for the best.

Last edited:

finestrg

Rotation player
This sucks. STAT was just finding his groove. What a shame. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last year, where he wasn't effective at all in that one home playoff loss against the Celts where he tried to go with the bad back. Maybe he can take a week or two and be back in time for the playoffs..

Terrible blow but what are we gonna do? We can't throw in the towel. Gotta keep playing and guys have to step up. Moving forward, I feel we need to add a scoring PF-type to try to replace Amar'e the best we can, effective immediately. Not that any D-leaguer or Euro player could replace STAT, of course that's rediculous, but I still feel we need to try...The trade deadline is over, but I still think we can look overseas or to the NBDL for a league-minimum replacement. Maybe a guy like Darnell Lazare. He wouldn't replace STAT but he would replace the scoring threat inside...We just don't have it at all w/o Stoudemire. Chandler's not a scorer, neither is Jorts really and Jerome Jordan isn't ready for the NBA. There's really no scoring big on this roster besides Amar'e when you really think about it. Our options are limited but I feel mgmt. needs to be proactive here...Get someone in here asap to learn the system and gain some experience playing with our players -- this way if STAT doesn't make it back, we at least add a little bit of an inside scoring threat to replace a portion of what he brought to the table. Of all the guys to go down man, I swear...

I say cut/buyout Billy Walker and automatically add Darnell Lazare or someone like him...Maybe Joe Alexander, DeShawn Sims, Marcus Cousin, Jeff Adrien...Maybe Mehmet Okur might be able to help us. The sooner we make a move, the better.

Last edited:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Bitch the Lakers are done. Get real dude.

Really stop getting butt hurt little *****, we all know the Lakers are a better team still than the Knicks and that wasn't even the case or the point dumbass I'm not even trying to disrespect the Knicks their my 2nd favorite team.

And like I said the Knicks will be done if Amare is done for the whole season and if your that delusional or stupid to not see that then good luck keeping hope alive.

Last edited:

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
The Fakers are done. Your too old to compete with the Thunder. Kobe's O'brien kissing days are over. Now get outta my face pussy.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
The Fakers are done. Your too old to compete with the Thunder. Kobe's O'brien kissing days are over. Now get outta my face pussy.

I can see you can't think of some valid reasons why the Lakers can't win too old? Dallas was older than this current Laker team when they won last year you ****ing genius lol not to mention only older teams win rings havent you noticed that stupid ****. Fact of the matter the Lakers are legit contenders once the playoffs start more so than the Knicks.

And the fact that you even brought LA up for no reason when I have never insulted the Knicks shows your insecurities and that you think deep down NY is done without Amare and it hurt your feelings for some reason so you tried to attack the team you know I like the most the Lakers

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Dude get ur trolling ass outta here. The Fakers are done and Kobe ain't winnin shit. Deal with it.

Typical unintelligent response can't come back with not one single legitimate rebuttal so you resort to calling me a troll when I have yet to disrespect the Knicks since I became a member, call the Lakers the Fakers real creative nickname what exactly are they the fake of? And you go back to saying Kobe aint winning shit.

Are you one of those fans that have been mad watching Kobe and the Lakers win 5 rings in the last 12 years did it each you up alive at all his success and the fact that the Lakers franchise seems to always be excellent. So you saw my post and said **** I hate the Lakers outta pure jealousy so I'm gonna insult this guy who didn't even say anything disrepctful to any member of this site or the team at all and release my pent up anger, insecurities, and overall inferiority complex over the Lakers successful franchise.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
internet_fight.gif

knicksin60

Starter
I wouldn't call the Lakers done. They usually have great players fall on their lap. Kobe definitely will have more rings than Michael Jordan after Deron Williams and Dwight Howard are both Lakers.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
The thing about it I never said the Lakers were a lock for the ring I didn't even mention LA at all actually but anyway I know there's a few teams ahead of them but with their talent and experience they still have a shot.

I never count out Kobe

TakMan

Rotation player
Why would he have to do it by himself? Have you heard of Bynum and P. Gasol?

Too much turmoil for them to be mentally capable of challenging. That, combined with the fact that their stars are aging may well also render them physically incapable of challenging.