Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amare Back Monday...

I'm not going to talk bad about Amar'e but can he ever stay healthy when the Knicks really need him?

Originally Posted by JazRedGT
    The Fakers are done. Your too old to compete with the Thunder. Kobe's O'brien kissing days are over. Now get outta my face *****.
    I can see you can't think of some valid reasons why the Lakers can't win too old? Dallas was older than this current Laker team when they won last year you ****ing genius lol not to mention only older teams win rings havent you noticed that stupid ****. Fact of the matter the Lakers are legit contenders once the playoffs start more so than the Knicks.

And the fact that you even brought LA up for no reason when I have never insulted the Knicks shows your insecurities and that you think deep down NY is done without Amare and it hurt your feelings for some reason so you tried to attack the team you know I like the most the Lakers

Dude get ur trolling ass outta here. The Fakers are done and Kobe ain't winnin ****. Deal with it.

Dude get ur trolling ass outta here. The Fakers are done and Kobe ain't winnin ****. Deal with it.
    Typical unintelligent response can't come back with not one single legitimate rebuttal so you resort to calling me a troll when I have yet to disrespect the Knicks since I became a member, call the Lakers the Fakers real creative nickname what exactly are they the fake of? And you go back to saying Kobe aint winning ****.

Are you one of those fans that have been mad watching Kobe and the Lakers win 5 rings in the last 12 years did it each you up alive at all his success and the fact that the Lakers franchise seems to always be excellent. So you saw my post and said **** I hate the Lakers outta pure jealousy so I'm gonna insult this guy who didn't even say anything disrepctful to any member of this site or the team at all and release my pent up anger, insecurities, and overall inferiority complex over the Lakers successful franchise.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    lol I don't usually like to argue online but some ppl just say some stupid ass **** sometimes and I have to respond, plus this guys too dumb.

I wouldn't call the Lakers done. They usually have great players fall on their lap. Kobe definitely will have more rings than Michael Jordan after Deron Williams and Dwight Howard are both Lakers.

Not sure Mike Brown is the guy to bring Kobe another championship though.

Originally Posted by Eman
    Not sure Mike Brown is the guy to bring Kobe another championship though.
    Phil Jackson won't have a problem coming out of retirement once he sees Dwill and D12 on the Lakers' roster.

The thing about it I never said the Lakers were a lock for the ring I didn't even mention LA at all actually but anyway I know there's a few teams ahead of them but with their talent and experience they still have a shot.

I never count out Kobe

The Fakers aint winning ****. They WONT beat the Grizz in the playoffs. Put money on it.

The Fakers aint winning ****. They WONT beat the Grizz in the playoffs. Put money on it.

Yup, Kobe is too old to try to do it all by himself. Lakers are not going anywhere this year.

Originally Posted by Den318
    Yup, Kobe is too old to try to do it all by himself. Lakers are not going anywhere this year.
    Why would he have to do it by himself? Have you heard of Bynum and P. Gasol?

Superstar

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Why would he have to do it by himself? Have you heard of Bynum and P. Gasol?
    Too much turmoil for them to be mentally capable of challenging. That, combined with the fact that their stars are aging may well also render them physically incapable of challenging.

Amare now listed as day to day according to woodson they are trying to get him back by this weekend