Bulls or Heat

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I really do believe we can beat the Bulls in a 7 game series too.. last time we played them in Chicago they had 20 more offensive boards then us and only won by 6? Melo had a weak game also, i really do believe we can beat the Bulls in a 7 game series, Heat though? Would be alot ****ing harder ill tell you that lol

smokes

Huge Member
OUR BENCH>>>>HEAT BENCH by a long shot

Good post in all but I disagree with this. Our bench is pretty awesome however the Heat bench cannot be written off. Battier, Mike Miller and Haslem are all pretty good at their roles. Haslem can rebound and hit the midrange. Miller and Battier are both good from 3. Battier is a very good defender. The rookie Norris Cole cannot be totally ignored either. They just got Ronnie Turiaf too.

I'd say our bench has the edge but it's not that big of a difference.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Good post in all but I disagree with this. Our bench is pretty awesome however the Heat bench cannot be written off. Battier, Mike Miller and Haslem are all pretty good at their roles. Haslem can rebound and hit the midrange. Miller and Battier are both good from 3. Battier is a very good defender. The rookie Norris Cole cannot be totally ignored either. They just got Ronnie Turiaf too.

I'd say our bench has the edge but it's not that big of a difference.
Your right i shouldn't say our bench by a long shot the heat have a pretty good bench and there defense is great, but idk our bench is pretty crazy when fully healthy. So many weapons we have coming off the bench Baron, Shump, Jr all can create their own shots novak beginning to shoot off the dribble a little, though i rather him stick to catch and shooting, and we have jorts stretching the floor then we have jeffries who's a beast defensively. Im mad they got turiaf though he would of been great backing up tyson for us

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
We don't stand a chance against either Bulls or Heat. We'll have to wait for 1st playoff win since 2001 for at least one more year.

The ball is round.

The current Knicks has a very special mentality beyond measurable. That'll give us a chance to defeat either Bulls or Heat.

smokes

Huge Member
I think we'd have a real hard time against the Bulls. The Heat I still don't see too far ahead of us people rate them so highly but IMO they do not have the same toughness as any of the other top teams in the league (Bulls, OKC, Spurs, Lakers).

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
I think we'd have a real hard time against the Bulls. The Heat I still don't see too far ahead of us people rate them so highly but IMO they do not have the same toughness as any of the other top teams in the league (Bulls, OKC, Spurs, Lakers).

We're talking about 5 little points here. :)

Based on the last two encounters:
2 Feb 2012, 105 - 102
12 Mar 2012, 104 - 99

knickscity

Benchwarmer
If the team can get it clicking on all cylinders going into the playoffs, I don't care who they play.

They will give any team hell, and they will be playing with house money.

The pressure to win is squarely on the opponent.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
I think we have a shot against either team, the keys will be our defense it has to be solid and our bench play if they play well we will be in good shape I believe we have the deepest bench in the EAST. Regular season accomplishments go out the window once the playoffs start everybody is 0-0..Besides we have history on our side the last time there was a shortened season we stumbled into the playoffs (27-23) record we were the 8th. seed played #1 seeded miami and won on our way to the finals ....dejavu ?? go knicks !!!!!!

member15202.png

I think our chances are better against Chicago, but damn I want to beat those Heat suckers badly!

Even if they beat us, we might suck enough energy out of them so they crack up in the Conference Finals or Finals again which would be a success for us. Every season without a Heat championship is a good season, even better if we can contribute to that in any form.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
I dont know bout fairing better against Chi than Mia. For all the talk we're doing about how the bulls have no one besides Derek rose and we'll only have to stop Derek rose if we play the bulls, ......the bulls are 12-4 without him, thats a .750 winning percentage, which is amazing. Come playoff time, these same guys who are playing without their leader will have even more confidence and i dont like Chi's slow down methodical style.
I'd rather take my chances against Miami who, if Melo wakes up, can make Lebron work and we can hope Shump would contain Wade, and our bench is clearly so much better than theirs!