Knicks VS Bucks: Monday, March 26 @ 7:30pm. STATEMENT GAME.

How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miked1958

Rotation player
Seems like Knicks are cursed for sure. I used to laugh when people told me that. It seems like circumstances always work against the Knicks. Weather it being injuries, guys not having enough time together or whatever that always prevents us from getting to next level. Crazy

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Tina_Cervasio: #Knicks lineup: 1-Davis 2-Shumpert 2-Fields 4-Anthony 5-Chandler. Expect Bibby & Douglas to get minutes.

FUKK!

miked1958

Rotation player
oh shit he is out indefinitely. lin is out too. every time we get near .500. IT'S A CURSE.
That's what I said.. Everytime we get some momentum going and string some wins together something happens to set us back. Stat was starting to look like his old self again to

Benchwarmer
Seems like Knicks are cursed for sure. I used to laugh when people told me that. It seems like circumstances always work against the Knicks. Weather it being injuries, guys not having enough time together or whatever that always prevents us from getting to next level. Crazy
Although I will admit that Amare is very talented, and I'm sure his
absence will be hard on the rest of the players, I've seen and read
about some amazing come backs during this entire season.

When he and Lin were out part of the Pistons game, the remaining
players pulled together beautifully.

I don't think the Knicks are cursed. I think just the opposite. :smokin:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
STAT is virtually untradeable. bad back bad knees. FAT CONTRACT. daMn.
Thats the consequences your franchise pays, when they go after any guy. JJ Hickson was waived few days ago he would of been a great backup for us... to bad Blazers got him already. i hope Stat makes it back for the playoffs.. i think this team is deep enough to survive without stat though.. its not going to be easy but it will be possible.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Baronsanity!!!!!!!!
lol, not only will melo have to bring his A game, but Baron is going to have to put a step in his game. I hope he is not going to be looking for his shot more than passing we cant really afford that right now. I think we pull this win out

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
One of the most important games of the f*ckin season and this shit happens!!!

Woodson, if you can pull out a win tonight you'll be the most impressive sports person in New York.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo needs to sit down and shut up this game.

He cant think he needs to take over, he just cant.
He wants to help us win them hit a god damn shot.