View Poll Results: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 5.88%

2 11.76%

8 47.06%

4 23.53%

1 5.88%

0 0%

1 5.88%
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 51529303132333435

Thread: Knicks VS Bucks: Monday, March 26 @ 7:30pm. STATEMENT GAME.

Originally Posted by TakMan
    Davis is a better option than Lin.
    Not true based on their APER.

As of 3/24 per 40 minutes

Jeremy lin 22.44
    Baron Davis 12.14

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well He's going to be 33 and not getting younger, he's 3 years past his prime...Davis has been on the decline and everyone in the NBA knows this, thats why Clippers traded him to Cleveland.

and Cleveland always been a solid team, even without LeBron, and they're getting better even without Varejao being lead by Irving and Jamison.

Like I said, you need to watch the Knicks game, not the box scores.

Who is Jenkins?

Brandon Jennings got the basket at will, he misses a lot of lay ups, and that was due to Chandler's all NBA defense, not Baron Davis' defense. Learn WHO to give credit to, and reading a box score without studying game analysis can be a foolish thing to do.
    +1 Good stuff Metro.

Davis is a good backup pointguard. He's in the point of his career where Jason Kidd was like 2 years ago. People will see when he doesn't get any offers this summer above the vet min.

Why are people continuing to talk Lin vs Davis??????? WTF?

The team is the team. They share pg duties so what's the f'n big deal? Lin will have good games and so will Davis. As long as the team is winning who the F*** CARES

Sorry for the rant but its getting real stupid. Posting an APER per 40 min is just taking shi!t too far. RELAX, they aren't opponents.

Οk i like baron davis but as a backup.I never seen a player soooo tired in a game.It was like he was playing for 3 days in a row.And he had a lot of bad decisions.

When he comes from the bench for 10-15 min he is better.

Now for the game it was a huge win.And i was very happy to see us win with an excellent defense especially from JR despite the fact that he was shooting bricks.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Your argument means nothing based on the fact that their performances will vary from game to game. Davis may have a better game one night and vice versa. They share the pg duties so I prefer to look at their combined performance.

Regardless, we need both of them to play at the same level when they are on the court.

End of story.
    Bloodless post.

We need Lin more Davis, its obvious. If you're refusing to see that then you need to let the Lin-hate go.

Why are people continuing to talk Lin vs Davis??????? WTF?

The team is the team. They share pg duties so what's the f'n big deal? Lin will have good games and so will Davis. As long as the team is winning who the F*** CARES

Sorry for the rant but its getting real stupid. Posting an APER per 40 min is just taking shi!t too far. RELAX, they aren't opponents.
    Because Lin is better, and should be playing 30 minutes where Davis gets his 18 minutes.

Who plays is a big part of winning, you just don't randomly hand out minutes and except everything to be okay because we won 5 games. We're still a streaky team and we can't afford any shake ups (too many injuries, Melo's shooting, coach change, system change, etc)

Its established that Lin is our man at PG, if anyone believes Davis is even capable of handling Lin's role they have to be insane or just plain ol' stupid.

12th man

We all know his weaknesses.
    and you can say this about the other 450 players in the NBA.

You're reaching too far on this Lin-obsession. You don't get rewarded for this I hope you know.

Never seen this much psychotic blind hate on a guy who's only played about 60 games in the NBA since LeBron James...the sad thing is that atleast LeBron haters have solid cold facts. These Lin haters basically come at you with bloodless statements that can be supplemented for any player in the NBA.

12th man

If Lin is unable to bring it in the playoffs and in Season 2 where he'll time to work in training camp and an off season then it makes a little more sense to doubt him and declare a PG who's close to retirement and needs an oxygen mask to play 30+ minutes over Lin.

I've doubted Lin harder than anyone in here for reason, I was skeptical about the Lin signing and about him starting.

But everything takes time, especially for a 23 year old PG.

I will not allow ignorance about Lin on this forum, I'm sorry folks. It happen with Marbury a long time ago and you guys knew how I handle that...it was a war, but I'm always looking for the victory.

Οne more thing.I cant understand why Fields starts the game and not Iman.He cant shoot,his drives lately are horrible,he cant defend or even shoot free throws.

Originally Posted by novaman
    Not true based on their APER.

As of 3/24 per 40 minutes

Jeremy lin 22.44
    Baron Davis 12.14
    What kind of statistic are you drawing up to say that Lin is better then BDiddy? BDiddy has had a solid NBA career and is a better player and has more skill then Lin, you really can't argue that. You can, but you'd be 100% wrong. It's a matter of whether or not BDiddy can get back to the level he was able to before his injury and if he is able to, which he is not at right now, then he will be without a doubt, better then Lin.

Originally Posted by YankeesGuy
    What kind of statistic are you drawing up to say that Lin is better then BDiddy? BDiddy has had a solid NBA career and is a better player and has more skill then Lin, you really can't argue that. You can, but you'd be 100% wrong. It's a matter of whether or not BDiddy can get back to the level he was able to before his injury and if he is able to, which he is not at right now, then he will be without a doubt, better then Lin.
    Player Efficiency Rating

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

APER is Alternate Player Efficiency Rating. It is supposed to be more accurate. Go here to find the latest stats

Last edited by novaman; Mar 29, 2012 at 06:52.

Novaman Wins.
    Last edited by kinein; Mar 29, 2012 at 08:28.

KO.com 2012 fued of the year

Team Linbury vs The Baronsexuals