Knicks VS Bucks: Monday, March 26 @ 7:30pm. STATEMENT GAME.

How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I disagree. I think Melo DOES need to take over this game. This is where true champions are tested. Lin out, STAT out, this team needs some hope and there's one guy everyone's looking at to provide it. Melo. I think he's gonna blow up today.

Bulls without Rose have still been doing Phenomenally. A good team doesn't falter because one of their players is missing.

I have my accounting class from 7 to 9:45 tonight, im really sick of this sh*t. Im pissed that I gotta miss the game, thats a horrible time for a class but ill will be checkin in on the boxscore. I hope everybody here can enjoy this game for me

:(

You dont by any chance...go to stern...do you?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo 25 and 12
JR 19
Novak 21 7 3's
Chandler 10 and 15rebs
Davis 11 and 10
Fields 6 and 6
Shumpert 12 and 3 stls

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Long story short: MELO has to step up! And I am glad that Iman is starting, we need toughness from the start to set a tone

quiggle

Starter
tonight is probably the biggest game thus far for positioning playoffs and the captain bails out on us. if he could play games 3 and 4 meaningless playoff games with a bad back and there is no reason not to be there tonight with a lot on the line.

the man has no heart no guts no glory

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Al_Iannazzone: Carmelo's reaction when told Amar'e is out indefinitely: "Oh shit."

:teeth:

@Barbara_Baker: No timetable for A'mare. #thisisnotgood

@Barbara_Baker: Knicks say as of now Amar'e won't have surgery.

@Barbara_Baker: "Don't know" says Woodson when asked if Amar'e would be ready for playoffs #Knicks

@Barbara_Baker: Amar'e is not at game went toiami to get a second opinion. #Knicks

If that Newsday writer is right... OMG.

CoolClyde

STAT - out
LIN - out
GIRAFFE - at the zoo

Can Baron Von Davis do what was expected of him when we picked up him and his herniated disc?
ironic that herniated disc man comes in when bulging dick man goes out. disc.

look for Hairlipson to get major minutes, and perhaps Toney Douglas will see some courttime.

key players: SHUMVPERT and JUNIOR SWISH!! their play will dictate the pulse of the team tonite!
oh sh*t, Al and Al both just said "pulse"!! coincidence or fate?

Alan "me so" Hahn-y just said Jerome Jordan has not returned to D-League as planned,
and is available for action. looking forward to it.

if Knicks lose, it can't be unexpected due to players being out.
if Knicks win, Wood Son looks like genius.

win-win situation for Son of Wood.

GO KNICKS! YOU CAN DO IT!!
:gony:

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
lmao hautwig (i think thats his name?) said bulging dick instead of disk and then corrected himself ahahahah

did anyone else just hear Al Trautwig say "bulging dick" before quickly correcting himself to bulging disc when describing Amare's injury during pregame just now?

Benchwarmer
go-knicks-glitter.gif

Keep the faith!! :smokin: